A Quiet Place (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (U'Mania Exclusive) [Korea]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: February 12, 2019
Purchase links: 4K Lenti - 4K Full Slip - BD Full Slip - One Click
Price: $50.99 (4K Lenti or 4K Full Slip) - $36.99 (BD Full Slip) - $139.99 (One Click)
Note: WEA SteelBook debossed and glossy. 3 editions (Lenticular with 2D - Full Slip with 4K + 2D - Full Slip with 2D - One Click)
Group buy: Lenti - 4K Full Slip - Full Slip - One Click

FB_IMG_1544423657538.jpgFB_IMG_1544423660203.jpgFB_IMG_1544423664077.jpg
47686811_287725505208139_5349425369675988992_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sa-weet. I bought the same edition. Are you also Apollon-ing it with the FAC? Or are you now tempted to keep it as is? That slip looks better than (I) expected.

I've got no idea what that means but I didn't get the FAC edition as already had the steelbook that came with that edition. The slip is only ok tbh, it's a little subpar against what we've come to expect but as I got the HMV steelbook with the 4K disc I didn't want to pay for the 4K disc again. The steelbook is the big selling point of the release and that's very nice as it the little metal magnet thing (I've actually got no idea if it actually is a magnet)

Reactions: DMD4k
Oh ok, I double dipped and the plan was to mix and match this steel with the FAC slip. If the FAC had included the US steel I wouldn't have bothered, but the EU WWA steel sucks so something had to be done about it :p

Going to Put My BestBuy WWA Glossy Steel with Debossed Scratches in My FAC :oohyeah:

For this release, I will keep this gorgeous WEA Steel in its original Fullslip :drool:

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Going to Put My BestBuy WWA Glossy Steel with Debossed Scratches in My FAC :oohyeah:

For this release, I will keep this gorgeous WEA Steel in its original Fullslip :drool:
That is also a good option, I would do that if I had the US WWA... Except I would have then been fine with that combo and not triple dipped lol

That is also a good option, I would do that if I had the US WWA... Except I would have then been fine with that combo and not triple dipped lol

triple dipping can be fun :rofl:

Oh you don't have the Glossy BestBuy WWA ? I would say it is a must for any lover of this movie.
But this WEA Steel from the pictures looks like it Kicks-Ass :oohyeah:

• Thanks
Reactions: willbar84

Oh you don't have the Glossy BestBuy WWA ? I would say it is a must for any lover of this movie.

Best Buy Glossy AQP owns :drool: I got the one from Canada and completely satisfied with my choice even though this U’Mania WEA Steelbook is a strong contender :cool:

• Thanks
  • Haha
Reactions: DMD4k and Actarus
Oh yeah, I have done it more times than I care to remember (or that I would have even imagined when I first started).
I don't have the BB one. IMO it was a must have until this one came along, now this has landed it has set a new benchmark and is the new must have.
And in the words of the great philosopher Ricky Bobby

2trxbk.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Actarus
Hot damn! I was pretty sure with passing on this, but after seeing this super glossy steel Im reeeaaaaaaly tempted to grab this :oohyeah:. Such a glossy steels are rare like a saffron, and with those debossed titles it is a real beaut! :cigar: Lenti is also pretty good. In other words, this turned out to be much better than expected :hungry:. Well done Umania :thumbs:

Hot damn! I was pretty sure with passing on this, but after seeing this super glossy steel Im reeeaaaaaaly tempted to grab this :oohyeah:. Such a glossy steels are rare like a saffron, and with those debossed titles it is a real beaut! :cigar: Lenti is also pretty good. In other words, this turned out to be much better than expected :hungry:. Well done Umania :thumbs:
Grab it while you can. I think they're all available still minus the edition @jaffajakes just posted.

Somehow I think these will be still available a while, but you are right, better soon than end up empty handed :whistle:. Did you go for it?
It hasn't sold out yet so maybe you're right, but if you aren't short on funds just secure it ASAP instead of possibly missing out later on or forgetting about it.
Yes, I went with the BD Fullslip. I think the FS looks pretty good but the gem is the steelbook. Pretty good for their first try at a WEA and with such limited artwork available. They did a good job.