A Quiet Place (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (U'Mania Exclusive) [Korea]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: February 12, 2019
Purchase links: 4K Lenti - 4K Full Slip - BD Full Slip - One Click
Price: $50.99 (4K Lenti or 4K Full Slip) - $36.99 (BD Full Slip) - $139.99 (One Click)
Note: WEA SteelBook debossed and glossy. 3 editions (Lenticular with 2D - Full Slip with 4K + 2D - Full Slip with 2D - One Click)
Group buy: Lenti - 4K Full Slip - Full Slip - One Click

FB_IMG_1544423657538.jpgFB_IMG_1544423660203.jpgFB_IMG_1544423664077.jpg
47686811_287725505208139_5349425369675988992_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Where’s that 700 coming from? I haven’t seen print run info, could you share the data for all editions?

from U'mania Facebook :thumbs:

4K+2D Fullslip Limited Edition (700 copies Numbered) (A type) : Price : USD50.99 (A type)
4K+2D Lenticular Fullslip Limited Edition (700 copies Numbered) (B type): Price : USD50.99
2D Fullslip Limited Ediiton (1100 copies Numbered): (C type) Price : USD36.99
One Click Carton Box : USD139.99 (200 copies) (1~200)

Reactions: DMD4k
Grabbed to cheapo edition when I got into work. Didn't want to pay the premium for a 4K disc I already own and I dont think any of the slips look that good anyway (the steelbook is the star of the show)

• Thanks
Their MI:Fallout release was great so looking forward to this first WEA from them - 4K Fullslip for me if only because of the new artwork

Im not surprised at all, the steelbook is nice, but slips are mediocre at best, but I guess what is the main reason of this no-attention is the flick itself, It is good thriller indeed, but for me personally it´s a one-time watch, and I don´t feel urge to have this as a premium. Guess Im not alone. Plus most of us are more than happy with gorgeous BestBuy steel :drool::drool::cigar::coffee:

Im not surprised at all, the steelbook is nice, but slips are mediocre at best, but I guess what is the main reason of this no-attention is the flick itself, It is good thriller indeed, but for me personally it´s a one-time watch, and I don´t feel urge to have this as a premium. Guess Im not alone. Plus most of us are more than happy with gorgeous BestBuy steel :drool::drool::cigar::coffee:

I have the FAC and the BB Steel to swap so indeed the BB one is superb :drool:

I have to disagree though, I saw this Twice already and will rewatch this again :oohyeah:

Slips IMO may surprise us once ''in hands'' but that WEA Steelbook is a must have (kinda refreshing to have a Superb WEA for a nice deserving film)

• Thanks
I really can’t wait to get this.

My BB steel had a few paint chips on it and couldn’t return cause I live in the UK (money and hassle)

I went for the 4K Fullslip... I think it’s really nice artwork! The steel book itself is great

• Thanks