A Quiet Place (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (U'Mania Exclusive) [Korea]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: February 12, 2019
Purchase links: 4K Lenti - 4K Full Slip - BD Full Slip - One Click
Price: $50.99 (4K Lenti or 4K Full Slip) - $36.99 (BD Full Slip) - $139.99 (One Click)
Note: WEA SteelBook debossed and glossy. 3 editions (Lenticular with 2D - Full Slip with 4K + 2D - Full Slip with 2D - One Click)
Group buy: Lenti - 4K Full Slip - Full Slip - One Click

FB_IMG_1544423657538.jpgFB_IMG_1544423660203.jpgFB_IMG_1544423664077.jpg
47686811_287725505208139_5349425369675988992_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i tried to place order from their site, their cheapest shipping cost was like twice of other KR retailers... (n)
now there're only 2 shipping method, EMS and EMS premium... hope there'd be cheaper shipping method in coming future

• Haha
Reactions: Sully
i tried to place order from their site, their cheapest shipping cost was like twice of other KR retailers... (n)
now there're only 2 shipping method, EMS and EMS premium... hope there'd be cheaper shipping method in coming future

i can't find their website. what is their link?

BD says region A. Hope region B will work

The film was released by Paramount. In North America blu-ray discs of Paramount releases are region free.
So it should be region free from Korea. Anybody who purchased Mission Impossible Fallout from U'mania may be able to confirm this.
Also a Paramount film.

The film was released by Paramount. In North America blu-ray discs of Paramount releases are region free.
So it should be region free from Korea. Anybody who purchased Mission Impossible Fallout from U'mania may be able to confirm this.
Also a Paramount film.
MI Fallout region free

Reactions: Stygian
Going the Group Buy Route. I don't want to take a chance of something going wrong at live pre-order.
Prefer to be safe than sorry for this Exclusive Release of one of the best Thriller of 2018 :oohyeah:

I will get this off WDPung if it doesn’t go out to Kimchidvd or Nova. I have zero interest in signing up to U’Mania at this stage.

• Thanks
Reactions: StifflersDad
Hi guys, just asked them on Fb about the booklet’s placing wrt A Star Is Born,
and they responded that it will be outside of the steelbook, because it has 36 pages. I guess the applies here, thus we shall expect proper slips indeed.

Reactions: jaffajakes
Hhmm originally I was going to go for the Lenti, but then changed my mind to the normal BD Full Slip but based on those pictures it doesn't look like a lot of effort has gone into that one so may now go for the 4K Full Slip....