A Quiet Place (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (U'Mania Exclusive) [Korea]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: February 12, 2019
Purchase links: 4K Lenti - 4K Full Slip - BD Full Slip - One Click
Price: $50.99 (4K Lenti or 4K Full Slip) - $36.99 (BD Full Slip) - $139.99 (One Click)
Note: WEA SteelBook debossed and glossy. 3 editions (Lenticular with 2D - Full Slip with 4K + 2D - Full Slip with 2D - One Click)
Group buy: Lenti - 4K Full Slip - Full Slip - One Click

FB_IMG_1544423657538.jpgFB_IMG_1544423660203.jpgFB_IMG_1544423664077.jpg
47686811_287725505208139_5349425369675988992_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Same happened to a friend who ordered a copy of AQP about two months ago. Eventually he filed a complaint with PayPal. They were not able to get in touch with U'Mania either. He also talked to Jay (wdpung) about it and he said they were out of business. Would be shame, imho.
Such a shame mate but thanks for the update definitely explains the silence (no pun intended). Hopefully they can make a comeback in the future

Reactions: CleverLoginName
I ordered a full slip back in April. It never got shipped and nobody replied to any emails so had to open a PayPal case a couple of weeks back. I have since been refunded
Oh, me too. At the end of June, with the sequel soon coming, I realized I never bought this film, was excited to see this edition still available on their official website (even 2 of them, chose the UHD variant), so ordered it. By the end of July there was no shipment notice, although I was expecting to receive it by then, so I emailed them on both available addresses, no reply for a week, so I also had to get a refund through a PayPal complaint...

Oh, me too. At the end of June, with the sequel soon coming, I realized I never bought this film, was excited to see this edition still available on their official website (even 2 of them, chose the UHD variant), so ordered it. By the end of July there was no shipment notice, although I was expecting to receive it by then, so I emailed them on both available addresses, no reply for a week, so I also had to get a refund through a PayPal complaint...
Such a shame to as it's a nice edition. Keep an eye on Wdpung on eBay as he gets these in occasionally but you will need pay a bit more

Reactions: Lenny Nero
I'd say the most likely thing is they haven't survived the pandemic and have gone out of business which would be a shame given some of their past releases

• Wow
Reactions: goufcustom
I can understand and sympathize if they didn't survive economically but to continue to take orders that will never be fulfilled is scumbag behaviour.
The place could be locked down with stock still left inside. Especially if a bank is taking over....

Happened when Debenhams closed all stores in Rep of Ireland. Staff weren't even allowed in to retrieve their personal belongings from their lockers....

• Informative
Reactions: Chemartin_1
Are you talking about purchasing it directly from Umania?

Because people have mentioned here that recent orders have not been processed by them in months. Then they had to end up getting refunds.

Sounds like they're gone out of business.....

Nope. From local net auction. Factory wrapped, mint etc. Rarely these kind of exclusives are available here but now found this ... But thanks ! :thumbs:

Reactions: BluSteel2012