A Quiet Place (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Italy]

Sep 23, 2013
Release date: August 1, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon - DVD-Store
Price: €26.80 (Amazon) - €22.90 (DVD-Store)

Immagine.jpg

Immagine2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Almost embarrassed to post this . . . feeling so let down by Paramount who've given the UK some top class steelbooks in the past
This one, despite using the best of the poster images, is but a shadow of its US counterpart.

Alas, a zero steelbook in both meanings of the word.

Pics courtesy Steelbookpro:-
A-Quiet-Place-steelbook-eur1.jpg
A-Quiet-Place-steelbook-eur2-1.jpg

Insides:-
A-Quiet-Place-steelbook-eur3.jpg

Reactions: Masta Norris
Great so the U.K. will most likely be the same. Not happy

Think I’ll cancel the U.K. version and wait until it’s well below £30. Well below

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
I knew this would happen, it doesn’t look great. It’s not even a decent finish.

I’ve asked HMV to confirm but I doubt they will be able to.

It’s not sold out yet so I’ll cancel mine and just wait on pics. Fuming about this one though. The US and Canadian finish makes it a lovely steel. Actually gutted if ours turns out matte but it also won’t surprise me. Especially after Logan

Reactions: Sigill
The US and Canadian finish makes it a lovely steel.
I wouldn't go as far as saying it's lovely because the red doesn't do much for me, but comparatively I do see what you're saying, there's nothing going for the "EU version" or judging by the Taiwan thread, maybe the "ROW version".

I’ve asked HMV to confirm but I doubt they will be able to.

It’s not sold out yet so I’ll cancel mine and just wait on pics. Fuming about this one though. The US and Canadian finish makes it a lovely steel. Actually gutted if ours turns out matte but it also won’t surprise me. Especially after Logan
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out exactly like this.:(

Reactions: Flloydo
I wouldn't go as far as saying it's lovely because the red doesn't do much for me, but comparatively I do see what you're saying, there's nothing going for the "EU version" or judging by the Taiwan thread, maybe the "ROW version".

I think the gloss and debossed steel looks amazing. And it’s the finsh that made that happen because the poster used is actually quite boring. But they got clever and creative with the finish which made the whole thing pop.

Personally I’m hoping kimchi or PA pick this up and give us something better now.

• Thanks
Reactions: willbar84 and DMD4k