A Star Is Born (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: June 6, 2019
Pre-order date (HDzeta site): May 18 at 10 AM EST USA - Check your local timings HERE
Group buy: TBA (Coming soon)
Note: First boxset on HDzeta sliver label release. Quantity is very limited.

BS---ASIB boxset.jpgBS---ASIB Lenti A.jpgBS---ASIB Lenti B.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we please get more opinions on this versus umania please?

I wasn’t thrilled with theirs and was only going to go for this if I really loved an edition and this kinda has me thinking like that so far.

But didn’t someone say Manta too? 3 releases of one movie makes things so stressful because I can only get one.

But GB’s open and you need to make a move. I think this looks quite good but then when/if Manta blows it away? :(

I wasn’t thrilled with theirs and was only going to go for this if I really loved an edition and this kinda has me thinking like that so far.

But didn’t someone say Manta too? 3 releases of one movie makes things so stressful because I can only get one.

But GB’s open and you need to make a move. I think this looks quite good but then when/if Manta blows it away? :(
Manta is only a possibility, it’s not for certain. If they do go ahead it will be a WEA so you decide if they can improve on the WWA steel or not.

Reactions: Veronica Mars

Manta Lab promised to make an announcement of A Star is Born and First Man in January, but has not yet opened a pre-order for Fantastic Beasts.

Reactions: Veronica Mars
Manta Lab promised to make an announcement of A Star is Born and First Man in January, but has not yet opened a pre-order for Fantastic Beasts.
I don't remember a promise being made but maybe they did, so it's a good thing it's still January then :p
They're probably busy seeing as the release date for Inglourious Basterds is next Monday. I think we'll hear from them after that. I wonder what's next after Fantastic Beasts? Se7en?

I don't remember a promise being made but maybe they did, so it's a good thing it's still January then :p
They're probably busy seeing as the release date for Inglourious Basterds is next Monday. I think we'll hear from them after that. I wonder what's next after Fantastic Beasts? Se7en?
6. Future Possible Releases from us in Exclusive Steelbook format
- A Star is Born (2019 Q1)
- First Man (2019 - Q1)

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k