A Star is Born (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 25) [Hong Kong]

Added to Calendar: 08-09-19

Level Of Interest

• Total voters
Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 23, 2019
Purchase link: July 12th 8PM (HKT, UTC+8) Local Preorder Time HERE
Price: $48.99 (TBC)

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #025 <A STAR IS BORN> STEELBOOK (Extended Edition)
- Numbered, 1-800
(Due to large number of orders, shipping out can take up to 1 week from the release date)

- WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed" Title. Steelbook
- Booklet (Full Size)
- Postcards (4ea)
- Character Cards (7ea)
- Envelope with Spot Gloss

- Tip-on with Product Specification

SteelBook:
A Star is Born_steelbook.jpg

One Click:
A Star is Born_one click_beauty shot.jpg A Star is Born_one click_front.jpg A Star is Born_one click_back.jpg

Full Slip 4K:
A Star is Born_full slip_beauty shot.jpg A Star is Born_full slip_front.jpg

Lenticular Slip A:
A Star is Born_lenticular slip A_beauty shot.jpg A Star is Born_lenticular slip A_front.jpg

Lenticular Slip B:
A Star is Born_lenticular slip B_beauty shot.jpg A Star is Born_lenticular slip B_front.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
May 16, 2017
Okay so I missed the GB for these, I’ve never ordered from Manta Lab before and I have a couple of questions. Is payment taken at the time of pre-order? What’s the deal with shipping/customs charges, is there anything I need to do to ensure I don’t get stung by customs? Thanks in advance for your help

Reactions: Steely-Booked
Apr 21, 2019
Okay so I missed the GB for these, I’ve never ordered from Manta Lab before and I have a couple of questions. Is payment taken at the time of pre-order? What’s the deal with shipping/customs charges, is there anything I need to do to ensure I don’t get stung by customs? Thanks in advance for your help
No idea on customs, since I’m still waiting on Aquaman....I hope I don’t need to do anything, since i also just ordered Ready Player one, but payment was taken immediately via paypal

Mokum

DVD? No thanks.
Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2018
In the end I purchased the FS too although I'm sure the sunset lenti will be awesome in hands...

CleverLoginName

Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2016
GER
- Payment is taken immediately upon (pre-) order
- Manta declare a low value by default ($ 20 I think), but you can add a note to your order during the ordering process and ask for a specific value. I've read UK-based Ninjas are asking for lower values because the Pound is weak against the Dollar and they are likely to get stung by $ 20 customs declarations because of the import threshold over there. If you want to have a specific value declared afterwards, just send them an e-mail with your order number and the amount, they'll manage.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: Claire Harris
Jun 13, 2013
- Payment is taken immediately upon (pre-) order
- Manta declare a low value by default ($ 20 I think), but you can add a note to your order during the ordering process and ask for a specific value. I've read UK-based Ninjas are asking for lower values because the Pound is weak against the Dollar and they are likely to get stung by $ 20 customs declarations because of the import threshold over there. If you want to have a specific value declared afterwards, just send them an e-mail with your order number and the amount, they'll manage.

Hope this helps!
I think $17.99 should be sufficient to clear customs - it’s not guaranteed but I just used that amount on a recent order and avoided a fee.

Reactions: Claire Harris
May 16, 2017
Finally got round to ordering the Lenticular Full Slip B. Love the picture of Ally/Lady Gaga on the back. Thanks for everyone’s help with my first purchase from Manta. Roll on August ☺

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k and jasong
Apr 21, 2019
i hope that a few will restock again.
I"m no expert, but my guess is they withhold a bunch of each type, just incase there's damage during shipping or a shipment is lost, so once this ships, I assume they'll have more whenever they do the next presale. But take that witha grain of salt. I'm new to this hobby.

yeslek

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Nov 18, 2011
Staffordshite, UK
Hoping to pick up either lenti down the line as new job/house move after long time being unemployed has wiped me out(mostly the house move)