A Star is Born (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 25) [Hong Kong]

Level Of Interest

• Total voters
Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 23, 2019
Purchase link: Full Slip 4K, Lenticular Slip A, Lenticular Slip B - Preorder on July 12th 8PM (HKT, UTC+8), Local Time HERE
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip 4K), $43.99 (Lenticular Slip A), $43.99 (Lenticular Slip B)

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #025 <A STAR IS BORN> STEELBOOK (Extended Edition)
- Numbered, 1-800
(Due to large number of orders, shipping out can take up to 1 week from the release date)

- WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed" Title. Steelbook
- Booklet (Full Size)
- Postcards (4ea)
- Character Cards (7ea)
- Envelope with Spot Gloss

- Tip-on with Product Specification

SteelBook:
A Star is Born_steelbook.jpg

One Click:
A Star is Born_one click_beauty shot.jpg A Star is Born_one click_front.jpg A Star is Born_one click_back.jpg

Full Slip 4K:
A Star is Born_full slip_beauty shot.jpg A Star is Born_full slip_front.jpg

Lenticular Slip A:
A Star is Born_lenticular slip A_beauty shot.jpg A Star is Born_lenticular slip A_front.jpg

Lenticular Slip B:
A Star is Born_lenticular slip B_beauty shot.jpg A Star is Born_lenticular slip B_front.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay so I missed the GB for these, I’ve never ordered from Manta Lab before and I have a couple of questions. Is payment taken at the time of pre-order? What’s the deal with shipping/customs charges, is there anything I need to do to ensure I don’t get stung by customs? Thanks in advance for your help

Reactions: Steely-Booked
Okay so I missed the GB for these, I’ve never ordered from Manta Lab before and I have a couple of questions. Is payment taken at the time of pre-order? What’s the deal with shipping/customs charges, is there anything I need to do to ensure I don’t get stung by customs? Thanks in advance for your help

No idea on customs, since I’m still waiting on Aquaman....I hope I don’t need to do anything, since i also just ordered Ready Player one, but payment was taken immediately via paypal

In the end I purchased the FS too although I'm sure the sunset lenti will be awesome in hands...

- Payment is taken immediately upon (pre-) order
- Manta declare a low value by default ($ 20 I think), but you can add a note to your order during the ordering process and ask for a specific value. I've read UK-based Ninjas are asking for lower values because the Pound is weak against the Dollar and they are likely to get stung by $ 20 customs declarations because of the import threshold over there. If you want to have a specific value declared afterwards, just send them an e-mail with your order number and the amount, they'll manage.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: Claire Harris
- Payment is taken immediately upon (pre-) order
- Manta declare a low value by default ($ 20 I think), but you can add a note to your order during the ordering process and ask for a specific value. I've read UK-based Ninjas are asking for lower values because the Pound is weak against the Dollar and they are likely to get stung by $ 20 customs declarations because of the import threshold over there. If you want to have a specific value declared afterwards, just send them an e-mail with your order number and the amount, they'll manage.

Hope this helps!

I think $17.99 should be sufficient to clear customs - it’s not guaranteed but I just used that amount on a recent order and avoided a fee.

Reactions: Claire Harris
i hope that a few will restock again.
I"m no expert, but my guess is they withhold a bunch of each type, just incase there's damage during shipping or a shipment is lost, so once this ships, I assume they'll have more whenever they do the next presale. But take that witha grain of salt. I'm new to this hobby.