A Star is Born (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 25) [Hong Kong]

Level Of Interest

• Total voters
Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 23, 2019
Purchase link: Full Slip 4K, Lenticular Slip A, Lenticular Slip B - Preorder on July 12th 8PM (HKT, UTC+8), Local Time HERE
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip 4K), $43.99 (Lenticular Slip A), $43.99 (Lenticular Slip B)

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #025 <A STAR IS BORN> STEELBOOK (Extended Edition)
- Numbered, 1-800
(Due to large number of orders, shipping out can take up to 1 week from the release date)

- WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed" Title. Steelbook
- Booklet (Full Size)
- Postcards (4ea)
- Character Cards (7ea)
- Envelope with Spot Gloss

- Tip-on with Product Specification

SteelBook:
A Star is Born_steelbook.jpg

One Click:
A Star is Born_one click_beauty shot.jpg A Star is Born_one click_front.jpg A Star is Born_one click_back.jpg

Full Slip 4K:
A Star is Born_full slip_beauty shot.jpg A Star is Born_full slip_front.jpg

Lenticular Slip A:
A Star is Born_lenticular slip A_beauty shot.jpg A Star is Born_lenticular slip A_front.jpg

Lenticular Slip B:
A Star is Born_lenticular slip B_beauty shot.jpg A Star is Born_lenticular slip B_front.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope we get a different design on the steel book because I take it it’s gonna come with the same photo cards that are in other releases.

World exclusive art... meaning it's different than the standard steel you've already been seeing in stores. It doesn't automatically mean it's better... but if it's not, they should pack up and close shop LOL

Extended version or not, that probably has no bearing on the art of the actual steelbook. Especially since the change from regular to Encore has been so last minute.
At this point they have probably designed the steelbook and have been approved or about to. And we'll get to see the shots soon. Make sure you follow the thread (top right) to get an alert for new posts in this thread.

Yeah that’s true and I’m following this and can’t wait to see the shots so I can decide which version I want to buy as ideally I would like every version I can

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Yeah that’s true and I’m following this and can’t wait to see the shots so I can decide which version I want to buy as ideally I would like every version I can

And if you want more HDNbrownie points than @DMD4k, you can quote other people’s posts/ messages incase it gets confusing or if you wana talk/ reply directly to someone by selecting “quote” or “reply” on that members message

Welcome to the end of your life..... steelbook collecting YAY :LOL:;)

Seriously, welcome to HDN

Oh, and Manta are da bomb. Few delays here and there but an amazing premium retailer in all fields

• Thanks
  • Haha
Reactions: IRON MAN and DMD4k
And if you want more HDNbrownie points than @DMD4k, you can quote other people’s posts/ messages incase it gets confusing or if you wana talk/ reply directly to someone by selecting “quote” or “reply” on that members message

Welcome to the end of your life..... steelbook collecting YAY :LOL:;)

Seriously, welcome to HDN

Oh, and Manta are da bomb. Few delays here and there but an amazing premium retailer in all fields

Thanks and I will sound right silly here but do the menta lab blu rays come in a certain region

Thanks and I will sound right silly here but do the menta lab blu rays come in a certain region

The majority have been region free. There have been a few region locked discs on releases like The Revenant, fight club and La La Land (off the top of my head)

But the release a lot of 20th century fox and Warner Brothers titles so mostly region free etc. That info should be clear before pre order though.

What are these art cards that came with other editons?

Sounds like they could be similar. The studio will only give out certain images for retailers to use so there might be one or two the same