A Star is Born (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 25) [Hong Kong]

Level Of Interest

• Total voters
Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 23, 2019
Purchase link: Full Slip 4K, Lenticular Slip A, Lenticular Slip B - Preorder on July 12th 8PM (HKT, UTC+8), Local Time HERE
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip 4K), $43.99 (Lenticular Slip A), $43.99 (Lenticular Slip B)

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #025 <A STAR IS BORN> STEELBOOK (Extended Edition)
- Numbered, 1-800
(Due to large number of orders, shipping out can take up to 1 week from the release date)

- WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed" Title. Steelbook
- Booklet (Full Size)
- Postcards (4ea)
- Character Cards (7ea)
- Envelope with Spot Gloss

- Tip-on with Product Specification

SteelBook:
A Star is Born_steelbook.jpg

One Click:
A Star is Born_one click_beauty shot.jpg A Star is Born_one click_front.jpg A Star is Born_one click_back.jpg

Full Slip 4K:
A Star is Born_full slip_beauty shot.jpg A Star is Born_full slip_front.jpg

Lenticular Slip A:
A Star is Born_lenticular slip A_beauty shot.jpg A Star is Born_lenticular slip A_front.jpg

Lenticular Slip B:
A Star is Born_lenticular slip B_beauty shot.jpg A Star is Born_lenticular slip B_front.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What are these art cards that came with other editons?

Sounds like they could be similar. The studio will only give out certain images for retailers to use so there might be one or two the same

Yeah that’s true which is a shame there is plenty of different images they could use especially when she does the photo shoot in the movie would be nice to see them make it on to a card or two

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Well I guess there was no truth in the email I got

Tbf they sent that email before they announced the delay on shipping for First Man. If I was them, I would be sort out the shipping for First Man and Aquman first before making more announcements for future titles.

But believe me, Manta Lab are always worth the wait!

The first man delay was posted on their facebook on the 22nd of may I only email them on the 3rd of june. I know what your saying tho

I think a combination of already juggling pre orders for two titles (First Man & Aquaman) plus the now inclusion of the Encore Edition (not even released till this month) meant this was always going to miss the original specified window. I blame the addition of the Encore Edition to be most culpable though as you'd imaging Manta wont even get those discs till July at the earliest.

I dont doubt the wait will be worth it though and why no one should be that sad about missing out on the HDZ release (unless you're a completionist)

I’m not the super collector that most of you are but I still don’t see what any other delays have to do with showing us at least what the editions will look like.

Does it really matter if we see it for a bit longer than usual?

I’m just beyond antsy about this release at this point.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
I’m not the super collector that most of you are but I still don’t see what any other delays have to do with showing us at least what the editions will look like.

Does it really matter if we see it for a bit longer than usual?

I’m just beyond antsy about this release at this point.

Who knows? Maybe not all editions will include the encore cut so they haven't finalised what comes with what so can't generate the images? Generally with Manta pre-order and release dates accompany the beauty shots so maybe they don't know when they'll be in a position to take orders/ship this yet? As has been said already they're a small outfit and are already now juggling the shipping process for two titles at the same time so maybe they don't have the Man power to field anything to do with yet another release?

I'm sure we'll see something soon :)

- Numbered, 1-800
- Pre-order Date: 8PM, June 28th, 2019
- Release Date: July 31st, 2019
- Price:

(Due to large number of orders, shipping out can take up to 1 week from the release date)

- WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed" Title. Steelbook
- Booklet (Full Size)
- Postcards (4ea)
- Character Cards (7ea)

- Numbered, 1-800
- Pre-order Date: 8PM, June 28th, 2019
- Release Date: July 31st, 2019
- Price:

- Booklet (Full Size)
- Postcards (4ea)
- Character Cards (7ea)

Wait, it is only one fullslip edition??

• Haha
Reactions: tommyh84