A Star is Born (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 25) [Hong Kong]

Level Of Interest

• Total voters
Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 23, 2019
Purchase link: Full Slip 4K, Lenticular Slip A, Lenticular Slip B - Preorder on July 12th 8PM (HKT, UTC+8), Local Time HERE
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip 4K), $43.99 (Lenticular Slip A), $43.99 (Lenticular Slip B)

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #025 <A STAR IS BORN> STEELBOOK (Extended Edition)
- Numbered, 1-800
(Due to large number of orders, shipping out can take up to 1 week from the release date)

- WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed" Title. Steelbook
- Booklet (Full Size)
- Postcards (4ea)
- Character Cards (7ea)
- Envelope with Spot Gloss

- Tip-on with Product Specification

SteelBook:
A Star is Born_steelbook.jpg

One Click:
A Star is Born_one click_beauty shot.jpg A Star is Born_one click_front.jpg A Star is Born_one click_back.jpg

Full Slip 4K:
A Star is Born_full slip_beauty shot.jpg A Star is Born_full slip_front.jpg

Lenticular Slip A:
A Star is Born_lenticular slip A_beauty shot.jpg A Star is Born_lenticular slip A_front.jpg

Lenticular Slip B:
A Star is Born_lenticular slip B_beauty shot.jpg A Star is Born_lenticular slip B_front.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
First off: all 3 editions rock!
Lenti A's artwork has been used by U'mania (but in black and white IIRC). This is a lenti though and it'll be great indeed.
Lenti B is nice as well but it's a bit less appealing than the other two (to me at least).
Full slip w/UHD is the usual "black and white image with the two main characters" artwork. I do like it and personally will go for it (99%) ;)

Cant decide to buy from GB or risk waiting for it to go live

Did you buy some Manta lately (like 1 - 2 years back)? I guess not, otherwise you would know it takes AGES to sell out their releases ;)

Ordering direct from Manta is probably the safest thing in this game :D

Did you buy some Manta lately (like 1 - 2 years back)? I guess not, otherwise you would know it takes AGES to sell out their releases ;)

Ordering direct from Manta is probably the safest thing in this game :D
well i missed fight club one click and inglourious basterds SL and also deadpool 2 DL, thats why

Last edited:
I'm definitely in for a 4k Fullslip of this! Such a great movie and don't have any version of it yet. Bradley Cooper had a great directorial debut with this!

well i missed fight club one click and inglourious basterds DL and also deadpool 2 DL, thats why

All Im sayin´ is that If you are on time ready on their website, you are more than safe.....even those releases you mentioned were very easy to order direct, I remember because I was there in time :coffee:

All Im sayin´ is that If you are on time ready on their website, you are more than safe.....even those releases you mentioned were very easy to order direct, I remember because I was there in time :coffee:
Ya you are right if I was there at the time of preorder I would have got them. But those releases didn't take AGES as mentioned tbf

I really think they should have done it like this: 1 4K+2K, 1 2K and 1 4K. I’m getting. One click but I’d like a separate lenti, but just not sure I want to do that for a plain old Blu Ray and the art on the 4K slip is my least favorite. I like the Steelbook art better than it.

They went with 2 editions containing 4K for the last two releases (First Man and Aquaman) but have reverted to just 1 for ASIB, which is what they had been doing for months before First Man.

$30 and don’t forget to message them when you check out and ask them to declare $15 or you be stung with customs if they routinely declare $20
In a bit when @cooey gets a chance to make it go live.
Any idea on what the Group Buy is going to charge for shipping for a One Click to the U.S.?
I'm just not getting up at 5:00 A.M to order this direct from Manta.