DigiPack A Werewolf Boy Ext. Edition LE Blu-ray Digipack [Korea]

May 30, 2012
China
Release Date: 04/11/2013

Order:
K2DVD

KIMCHIDVD

Its not a separate booklet, its a digibook too.
1 (25).JPG

some pics of mine
1 (1).JPG

my Korean collection
1 (45).JPG

1 (5).JPG

1 (6).JPG

1 (7).JPG

1 (17).JPG

1 (19).JPG

1 (25).JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the pics.

I'd say is something between digibook and digipak.

Can you please post the whole list? Just to check. I got several but not sure about couple of them you got there.

Thanks for the pics.

I'd say is something between digibook and digipak.

Can you please post the whole list? Just to check. I got several but not sure about couple of them you got there.

The list:
Les Miserables the 10th floor
Schindler's List the 1st floor
Gone with the Wind the 7th floor
200 Pounds Beauty the 9th floor
Thieves the 4th floor
L: Change The World LE the 3rd floor
Nameless Gangster the 3rd floor
The Illusionist the 16th floor
Go Go 70 the 5th floor
Sunny the 3rd floor
Shall We Dance the 3rd floor
A Bittersweet Life
Death Note 2 - The Last Name the 3rd floor
Death Note the 5th floor
Crows Zero the 6th floor
A Muse the 1st floor
Dark Shadows the 12th floor
A Good Rain Knows the 2nd floor
A Single Man
A Werewolf Boy the 1st floor
Awakening of the Trailblazer the 1st floor

---------- Post added at 06:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 AM ----------

Fantastic pictures my friend!

Off topic, but I would really like to see some images of "A Single Man (Digibook)"... Did you post some anywhere?

:scat:
OK, this week or next week, I'll open it and take some pics. ;):oohyeah:

Last edited by a moderator:
Digibooks equal pages bound and hard cover. That has thin like paper cover like a digipack .... I say its digipack.

Reactions: softandy
Yeah i'm inclined to agree. I would class it as a digipack also, I think of a digibook to have a standard opening with the pages bound in the middle.

Reactions: softandy
Digibooks equal pages bound and hard cover. That has thin like paper cover like a digipack .... I say its digipack.

Yeah i'm inclined to agree. I would class it as a digipack also, I think of a digibook to have a standard opening with the pages bound in the middle.

Yup +1, pages from the spine like a book make a digibook, this is a digipack.
A nice one at that as well!

Moved to digipack section, as to fit with the criteria we had previously for a digibook, ie the need to see Pages bound to the spine, and a hard cover - features found in a book. Please see Wreck's post at the top of the digibook forum "What is a digibook", and the link contained in it for more details.

Moved to digipack section, as to fit with the criteria we had previously for a digibook, ie the need to see Pages bound to the spine, and a hard cover - features found in a book. Please see Wreck's post at the top of the digibook forum "What is a digibook", and the link contained in it for more details.

It do have bound pages and hard cover, so if just these two rules, well I can see, it do be a digibook. Maybe there need another rule: the pages bound in the middle, when that, its not a digibook, its a digipack.;)