Amazon - £12.40
Zavvi - £17.49
Sainsbury's - £15.99

10818319-1371124327-445814.jpg

10818319-1371124327-445916.jpg

10818319-1371124327-445888.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
it looks like a cartoon :S

Anyway, you can get the 3D Blu-Ray + Blu-Ray + DVD + Ultra Violet + Digital Copy in a nice 3D slipcover for only 15 GBP on Amazon, and Zavvi is asking 5 GBP more for a 1 disc release xD

Last edited:
Why do people automatically assume this is a Zavvi Exclusive?!?!

It doesn't say Zavvi Exclusive on the website, it only says Limited Edition Steelbook.
And this title is a Fox title, like the other titles which were announced today. So this is probably another general UK Fox Wave instead of '"Zavvi Exclusives''!!!!!!

Why do people automatically assume this is a Zavvi Exclusive?!?!

It doesn't say Zavvi Exclusive on the website, it only says Limited Edition Steelbook.
And this title is a Fox title, like the other titles which were announced today. So this is probably another general UK Fox Wave instead of '"Zavvi Exclusives''!!!!!!

All I see is you complaining in most of the new Zavvi releases, don't like it saying "Zavvi Exclusive" then keep on scrolling past it and stop whining.

Reactions: karl01
I think I'll pass on this one.

This film was taken way more seriously than it should've been. I personally think it would've done better if it had some humour thrown in considering how silly the whole premise of it is.

All I see is you complaining in most of the new Zavvi releases, don't like it saying "Zavvi Exclusive" then keep on scrolling past it and stop whining.

Did you even read my post?

I am saying it might not be a Zavvi exclusive, and you immediately attack me.

This might be a general UK release, but you just can't read.

Zavvi is always early with putting up listings. And if Amazon follows, you'll look really stupid for saying I was wrong.

Zavvi is always early with putting up listings. And if Amazon follows, you'll look really stupid for saying I was wrong.

Error in listing, not Zavvi Exclusive. Title updated.

HAHAHAHA, didn't expect to see it confirmed THAT fast! :hilarious:

PS: It was not an error in Zavvi listing, Zavvi never stated it was a Zavvi Exclusive. The members just assumed it was a Zavvi exclusive because of all the steelbooks Zavvi has been ******** out lately! :p

Unfortunately I had to read it in every single thread that was recently posted. Didn't attack anyone, just stating that if you don't like it saying "Zavvi Exclusive" then keep on scrolling.

Surprise, we dont get 3D as usual. I think i will message Zavvi and ask if there aware that films can be made in 3D now and we need to catch up other countries.