Enjoy the Ride Records Ace Ventura - OST by V.A. (colored vinyl) [Enjoy the Ride Records]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release: February 17 (US) / 28 (UK), 2017
Purchase: Zavvi / Enjoy the Tunes
Price: £24.99 / $24.99

Note: multiple color variants available, gatefold jacket, Catch phrases & memorable dialogue from the film hidden beyond the grooves, includes Pet Detective License & Ray Finkle Trading card, artwork by Steven Wild

Zavvi/UK exclusive: Red/Yellow split colored vinyl, limited to 300 copies

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Enjoy The Ride/US exclusive: Miami tricolor stripe colore vinyl, limited to 300 copies & Championship ring gold colored vinyl, limited to 100 copies, on sale Friday at Noon EST

FullSizeRenderDDD_original.jpg
FullSizeRender_20(100)_original.jpg

Regular world wide release: Blue variant colored vinyl

- Pictures TBA -

First time available on vinyl.

400gsm gatefold jacket featuring brand new artwork approved by the producers.

Catch phrases & memorable dialogue from the film hidden beyond the grooves.

Exclusive Pet Detective License & Ray Finkle Trading card included inside each album.

Tracklist:

1. Power Of Suggestion - Steve Stevens

2. All Ace's

3. The Lion Sleeps Tonight - Robert John

4. Psychoville/Ace Race

5. Mission: Impossible - Lalo Schifrin

6. Acce Of Hearts

7.Warehouse

8. Finkle And Einhorn

9. Ace In The Hole

10. Ace Is In The House - Tone Loc

Last edited:
There will be multiple variants available:
  • Miami tricolor stripe (300 copies) - Enjoy The Ride - US exclusive - on sale Friday at Noon EST
  • Championship ring gold (100 copies) - Enjoy The Ride - US exclusive - on sale Friday at Noon EST

• Red/Yellow split (300 copies) - Zavvi - UK exclusive

• Blue variant - regular world wide release
@tridon @Noodles @Chacha @Flloydo @apsmith21 @comICS-soon @digitalbabe @Travis Bickle

View attachment 293032
Thanks for that News. Wait to se the other variant than zavvi :thumbs:

I agree with @Flloydo... I'm happy with Zavvi's at the moment, but am interested in seeing what the other variants actually look like.

Triple tag for @tridon just to be extra safe! :p

THANK YOU, everyone! :D

I've never shopped through Enjoy the Ride before. Are they good? Trustworthy? I'm going to head there Friday and check out both variants. I'll go for the championship ring if it looks good! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and Noodles
THANK YOU, everyone! :D

I've never shopped through Enjoy the Ride before. Are they good? Trustworthy? I'm going to head there Friday and check out both variants. I'll go for the championship ring if it looks good! :thumbs:

I imagine it's a picture disc possibly

Hope you get one anyway

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon

Ha, very cool package

I think zavvi has the best variant though tbh which is odd

So do we get a tape with ours?
Or is that sold seperately?

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Ha, very cool package

I think zavvi has the best variant though tbh which is odd

So do we get a tape with ours?
Or is that sold seperately?
I'm actually really liking the tricolour, but Zavvi's is cool too (and probably cheaper for us in the UK), so I'll happily settle for that! :D

The tapes and CDs are sold separately FYI.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Looks like an amazing release. Sadly I'll not try my luck with Zavvi and their horrible packaging and I'll not pay shipping from the US to import.
Maybe I'll go for the regular blue or I'll pass..

The 'Miami' and 'Gold Ring' versions are now up on Enjoy the Ride. I just ordered the 'Miami' colour. While the gold one is more limited, the Miami one looks better and matches the colours of the artwork.

Thanks for the heads-up, everyone! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885 and Noodles
The 'Miami' and 'Gold Ring' versions are now up on Enjoy the Ride. I just ordered the 'Miami' colour. While the gold one is more limited, the Miami one looks better and matches the colours of the artwork.

Thanks for the heads-up, everyone! :thumbs:

BTW, the cassette tapes and CDs are now up for sale at Enjoy the Ride, too.

Reactions: dan8885
  • Thanks
OF COURSE it's now back in stock after I just bought the other one a few hours ago. :cautious:
I think they were originally told to remove it from their site since they put it up prematurely... at least that would explain why it's suddenly appeared again on the official day of the "reveal".

They also upped the price from £24.99 to £29.99

My order is still active and I hope it stays that way

I can see them upping the thing when it goes live, just hope it's live before waxwork ship so I can cancel it in time
Oh yeah, didn't notice that! My old order is currently still active too thankfully.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and Flloydo
Anyone who ordered this from Zavvi received their copy yet? Mine's been showing as "processing" since the release date, which is worrying. :ohno:

Anyone who ordered this from Zavvi received their copy yet? Mine's been showing as "processing" since the release date, which is worrying. :ohno:
Same to me. And Also for my twin peaks order (n)

Same but it's a little different with zavvi and other retailer vinyl exclusives

They usually display the release date for the original release date of say a mondo release like twin peaks.

I imagine ace will be this week or the week after at a push but twin peaks could still be a few more weeks. Hmv haven't had stock Instore yet either and as its a Mondo release all other retailers have to wait for it to be shipped to them etc also could be other delays

• Thanks
Same but it's a little different with zavvi and other retailer vinyl exclusives

They usually display the release date for the original release date of say a mondo release like twin peaks.

I imagine ace will be this week or the week after at a push but twin peaks could still be a few more weeks. Hmv haven't had stock Instore yet either and as its a Mondo release all other retailers have to wait for it to be shipped to them etc also could be other delays
Ah, well that puts my mind at rest a bit then. I've never pre-ordered vinyl from Zavvi before, but I usually get the "sorry for the delay" emails when I've pre-ordered anything else from them, so found it a bit odd that I hadn't received one for this. Fingers crossed they all arrive sooner or later anyway!

• Thanks