Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 4, 2016
Purchase link: Adventureland (live)
Price: £15.99

11149769-1744372588604049.jpg

11149769-1174372588624047.JPG

Last edited:
I watched and waited patiently to get the hard-to-find U.S. slipcover. I love the movie, but this needs a lower price and quality art/finish before I'll buy it.

@Noodles that design is sick. Great concept and execution. I am 100% sure that whatever art the studio approves will not be as good as yours...

But I preordered it anyway because I love this movie. :D:D:D
Thanks! I appreciate your comment (and everyone else's, of course). :)

It's probably a long shot... but if Zavvi or the studio are reading this, then you're obviously free to use my concept idea. The front is basically one of the official posters anyway, and the back is just a quick edit of that poster with a colour change and the word "Games" replacing the character/title image in the center. I admit I kinda messed up with the spine/sides though... I should've made it all orange.

Reactions: littleprince32
I absolutely love this movie! Already own the US slipcover though so it'll have to be great looking artwork on this for me to double dip.

As always it will depend on all the art. They have a great cast and I'd like to see them well represented, unlike, say the Good Will Hunting art. The mock up art is just too similar to my slip cover art but if they used something like that and put good use to the back & inside, I'll definitely get it...when it's £9.99.

So what happened with this exactly? I preordered a copy the day it came out, it is still under my account.
Other than the link in the OP I can't even find it on Zavvi's website through browsing or search?
I assume the best hope is that it will be delayed because there is no way this is getting shipped in 2 weeks.

Reactions: luke98
So what happened with this exactly? I preordered a copy the day it came out, it is still under my account.
Other than the link in the OP I can't even find it on Zavvi's website through browsing or search?
I assume the best hope is that it will be delayed because there is no way this is getting shipped in 2 weeks.
maybe a competition to design it @Noodles

Reactions: Jaxxx