Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 4, 2016
Purchase link: Adventureland (live)
Price: £15.99

11149769-1744372588604049.jpg

11149769-1174372588624047.JPG

Last edited:
Really enjoyed that film, was quite a surprise as I wasn't the biggest fan of Kristen Stewart and Jesse Eisenberg at the time. Guess I'm fine with the standard release, but I'm still curious about the artwork. :D

With the new "live" price of GBP 15.99 maybe "live" to pre-order this week-end . . . great news, if true . . . however, no artwork and typical Lionsgate OTT pricing makes this a no-go for me which is unfortunate as really like the film.
Now, which of the other three (the arty BRONSON and GHOSTRIDER 2 or the no-artwork PORT OF CALL) will join this one going "live" over the coming week-end?

EDIT16/3/16: Artwork for this steel now showing at Zavvi - a very standard image as can be seen and hardly different to covers of previous Amaray releases.
Got to say that I would have preferred something a bit arty/imaginative and dare I say it "adventurous" or even something similar to those in the POP ART / GALLERY RANGE for this.

Last edited:
Slightly off topic, but does anyone know if the Entertainment In Video steelbooks - American Hustle, Blade 2, Blade; Trinity, Saw and Silver Linings Playbook are still happening?
I know SAW was rescheduled for a June release...the others are probably the same- so we will hear later when it is closer to June.
I think they pushed out Adventureland because of Jessie Eisenberg and Batman Vs Superman.
In fact, I am sure of it.;)

I love this film but I'm really not sure on the artwork

Much prefer @Noodles concept

Anyway I wont be getting it until it's £7.99 or cheaper. And I doubt it will sell out

Last edited: