Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 4, 2016
Purchase link: Adventureland (live)
Price: £15.99

11149769-1744372588604049.jpg

11149769-1174372588624047.JPG

Last edited:
I would have preferred the other movie artwork with the lower down title though (perhaps even have it at the bottom), would have looked better too, kind of ruins the image and Kristen Stewart at the same time. :naughty: :p

Not sure about the back artwork but I don't have this movie yet, so I'm considering it, hopefully it's a good release.

Adventureland MP.jpg

Last edited:
Artwork is fine. I can finally stop looking for the US slipcover now. But there's something about the way they've cropped the image on the cover that looks weird to me.

Artwork is fine. I can finally stop looking for the US slipcover now. But there's something about the way they've cropped the image on the cover that looks weird to me.

It's the cropping that bugs me too

According to message just received from Zavvi this is LIVE NOW.

This one a bit of a fail for me with unimaginative artwork and (reportedly) unsuitable finish with gloss very much called for to make the colours "pop" - don't know if there's a shortage of gloss varnish in the world to account for its absence here (and indeed its absence on many other new SB releases) and it seems to me that that finish would be more suitable here than a matte finish.
A few decent steels coming out of the Zavvi stable ATM but unfortunately this ain't one of them . . . (IMO).
On the other hand, if this is ARTWORK TBC then there's still hope for something a bit more interesting/adventurous/arty.

Truth to tell, this is YET ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF AN OLD DISC packaged differently . . .
It's the same disc with the same extras as in the 2010/2011 U.K. Amaray releases and I bet if I started a thread composed entirely of photos of my U.K. BDs from 2006 to say 2010 and invited photos of these re-released discs now being offered in steelbooks, for the purpose of comparing them, 99% will be EXACTLY THE SAME . . . not that it really matters . . .

Last edited:
Very expensive for a catalogue title even with a discount code.

Going to be some annoyed people when it's goes to £7.99 in a few months

Reactions: SteelbookGenius666