Agent Carter: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: 30 November, 2015
Purchase dink: Agent Carter [SOLD OUT]
Price: £24.99
Note: Limited to 2000 copies only

11171868-1514325654034660.jpg

Last edited:
There's some nice artwork possibilities so I'll be interested in seeing this. It's unlikely I'll bite though simply through TV series steelbook releases being so infrequent it's highly unlikely I'd be able to get all the TV MCU on steelbook

I'll be passing on this, but credit where credit's due... I think it's great that Zavvi have made this possible for fans of the show. I look forward to seeing the artwork!

I really like the show so I'm in, I hope that they do Agents of Shield 2 and announce it soon before I end up buying the Amaray editions of the show.

As a consumer I like some aspects about all retailers. Zavvi has worked hard to consider releases that other retailers won't touch, and try to keep things interesting. A big gap was left in UK market when HMV had to file for re-org and Zavvi was able to step in and try different titles and sales approaches while the Steelbook collecting hobby was also exploding. As many folks have said, I think they need a boost to their systems/cart capabilities and customer service research capabilities, but they've still come a long way from before they were purchased by another company.

True! I just wish they would improve their customer service! Glad this is being released hope they do some good artwork but regardless I loved Agent Carter so will be getting either way.