Agent Carter: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: 30 November, 2015
Purchase dink: Agent Carter [SOLD OUT]
Price: £24.99
Note: Limited to 2000 copies only

11171868-1514325654034660.jpg

Last edited:
I'd prefer the more iconic shot of her used on the US amaray because I've always loved that picture, but we'll just have to wait and see. Wonder what the pricing will be like since it's pretty steep at the moment at Amazon.

Reactions: jeremycanrana
I wouldn't be too sure about that. The first season of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. UK release was only 5 weeks behind the US release. And currently, Amazon US has Agent Carter as a September 18 street date. Add 5 weeks and it would be Oct 23rd for the UK.
No i was talking about Daredevil :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I wouldn't be too sure about that. The first season of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. UK release was only 5 weeks behind the US release. And currently, Amazon US has Agent Carter as a September 18 street date. Add 5 weeks and it would be Oct 23rd for the UK.

You haven't considered that first season of Agents... was being broadcast in the UK about a month later than in US (roughly 5wks) while Agent Carter had to wait what? 6months? I think it's even still on.

So I don't think there's a chance you'll see this released on Blu in Oct as its August and the show is still on TV. 2016 seems much more realistic

You haven't considered that first season of Agents... was being broadcast in the UK about a month later than in US (roughly 5wks) while Agent Carter had to wait what? 6months? I think it's even still on.

So I don't think there's a chance you'll see this released on Blu in Oct as its August and the show is still on TV. 2016 seems much more realistic

It might be October, there are only 3 more episode to go and the U.S. release is out on 18th September so if the UK release is the same it could come out in October

That should be the artwork it's awesome
IMO the spine has a lot of things too close together, but other than that the design is quite nice.
Maybe if the Marvel logo was at the top and the agent carter/the complete first season text were more central it would look better.

I'd be surprised if the official artwork turns out anything like that though.

You realize Hayley Atwell is still Peggy Carter on the TV series right?

Correct, but that cover artwork is not of the character Hayley Atwell plays in the MCU or TV. It looks similar but I believe it was for a comic and not the likeness of Atwell, thus I implied since it is not artwork of the TV series the studio probably wouldn't use it.

Correct, but that cover artwork is not of the character Hayley Atwell plays in the MCU or TV. It looks similar but I believe it was for a comic and not the likeness of Atwell, thus I implied since it is not artwork of the TV series the studio probably wouldn't use it.

It was the poster for Marvel One-Shot: Agent Carter that was released on the Iron Man 3 DVD/Blu-ray

It's basically where Agent Carter came from

@Threat I would love the second image as a lenticular slip with @Geek Tragedy's mockup as the actual steelbook. :drool: That would probably never happen :rofl: I have a feeling it will end up being the same as the regular amaray cover (which is the last picture you posted. And not terrible, just very dark).

Reactions: Threat