Agent Carter: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: 30 November, 2015
Purchase dink: Agent Carter [SOLD OUT]
Price: £24.99
Note: Limited to 2000 copies only

11171868-1514325654034660.jpg

Last edited:
Been trying to watch this series. The first episode took like 7 tries before i saw the whole thing. Does it get ALOT better or.... ?

Been trying to watch this series. The first episode took like 7 tries before i saw the whole thing. Does it get ALOT better or.... ?
IIRC it was a bit of a slow at the start but does get better, I certainly managed to get in to it.

Great news! Was planning on getting US amaray but seeing this coming out in the UK, can forget about it now. Day 1 purchase! Loved the show.

Interesting choice Zavvi this time,but please don't make it zbox exclusive as it's not needed...

This is awesome news! Will be keeping an eye on this thread. I hope this is a trend towards steels for all the Marvel TV shows (but my wallet kind of doesn't).

I'm really enjoying this series, hope the steels not hugely overpriced through and has cool artwork

The Blu-ray won't be released until 2016 according to the ZBOX twitter

I wouldn't be too sure about that. The first season of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. UK release was only 5 weeks behind the US release. And currently, Amazon US has Agent Carter as a September 18 street date. Add 5 weeks and it would be Oct 23rd for the UK.

OMG YES

So deserving.

This and Daredevil are the only good TV shows Marvel have made in their cinematic universe as of yet. I like how Agent Carter has to stand on it's own most of the time as it can't really latch onto massive plot points from the films or future films like what AoS does.

Hope it manages to capture this type of art from the One Shot

51df231ba13f0.jpg

OMG YES

So deserving.

This and Daredevil are the only good TV shows Marvel have made in their cinematic universe as of yet. I like how Agent Carter has to stand on it's own most of the time as it can't really latch onto massive plot points from the films or future films like what AoS does.

Hope it manages to capture this type of art from the One Shot

51df231ba13f0.jpg

I'd happy with this artwork used on a matte finish that I reckon they'll use. It gives it a vintage look/feel.