Alice In Wonderland (2010) (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 22nd, 2016
Purchase link: Alice In Wonderland (live)
Price: £16.99

11216732-1434352386175079.jpg

11216732-4954352386021554.jpg

11216732-1144352385863007.jpg

Last edited:
I'll stick with my white German release. Despite the printed back, it's a really nice piece and has amazing spot glossing.

Reactions: Ricker
Why you so bothered what we think.
You obviously didn't see the advertising of this movie, you would never have known Alice was in it.

Let's just let the people with the superiority complexes give their snarky comments because the one they paid double for is "superior", unless you didn't you know that already... ...it's not like taste is subjective or anything. :whistle:

You obviously didn't see the advertising of this movie, you would never have known Alice was in it.

Let's just let the people with the superiority complexes give their snarky comments because the one they paid double for is "superior", unless you didn't you know that already... ...it's not like taste is subjective or anything. :whistle:

You guys really do over dramatise things dont you. I dont own any release of this movie in steelbook, nether do i have any type of superiority complex. I was simply yawning because someone posted the same thing on page one.

But i suppose you guys are allowed to voice your distaste for this and im not allowed to voice my distate for your distaste?

You also missed the point, i like this art and look forward to the release.

Last edited:
You guys really do over dramatise things dont you. I dont own any release of this movie in steelbook, nether do i have any type of superiority complex. I was simply yawning because someone posted the same thing on page one.

But i suppose you guys are allowed to voice your distaste for this and im not allowed to voice my distate for your distaste?

It's a nice front art but it shouldn't be the mad hatter as much as I really like that front. Alice should be on the front with hatter on the back.

It's a nice front art but it shouldn't be the mad hatter as much as I really like that front. Alice should be on the front with hatter on the back.

Most of the theatrical posters were the mad hatter upon release, why would they not use the hatter as the front artwork? Johnny depp is the biggest star in this movie so why would he not be on the front cover?

Reactions: Harty
Most of the theatrical posters were the mad hatter upon release, why would they not use the hatter as the front artwork? Johnny depp is the biggest star in this movie so why would he not be on the front cover?

Yeah that's all fine and dandy and mainly because of pay but it's called Alice in wonderland. I really don't care about who the most paid actor is and gets their way with who has their name larger or head floating.
Anyway I'm still going to get this because I liked the film and do like that art (hoping it will be as vibrant as the mock up and gloss) but it should be alice. I have the blu Ray with the changeable postcards for the front art and the Alice image is quality. All I'm saying
Oh and the back could of been better or a image from the film or another character

I have a feeling will end up a very nice looking Steelbook and going by recent Disney Steelbooks big possibility of been a gloss finish

If embossed or debossed not sure if that will happen but possible

Johnny Depp is used as the main focal point on all Blu -Ray releases artwork and also the DVD releases

I wonder will they use this image for the inside artwork
image.jpeg

Very nice indeedy !
The front does look as c o l o u r f u l as they come and even if it's the same front image used on other releases (apart from the HMV exclusive "keyhole" slipcover edition where the image is on one of the 6 artcards) it's still the best image out of all the others for this steelbook front IMO.
OK price too for a 2-disc steelbook.
No title on the front to mess with the artwork is another definite plus :thumbs: