Fox Direct - £17.99

The Alien serie:
Alien || Aliens || Alien 3 || Alien Resurrection

alien3-2.jpg

alien3-1.jpg

alien3-3.jpg

alien3-4.jpg

Actual pics-thanks ricster!

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

Fsw4pkx.jpg

6krJYj9.jpg

hZ3SHSi.jpg

DaejLq1.jpg

UHJvO5e.jpg

47OCqaQ.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

jQuDOq8.jpg

ZelRHU9.jpg

j06Lk8T.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

u4HRyyX.jpg

iTupT8T.jpg

Arcxy2w.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't like that enough to quadruple dip on it. Just Alien and Aliens will do me.

wow i would have bought alien and aliens on steelbook but the artwork sucks ill stick with my play Quadrilogy steelbook and get the facehugger CE!

I think we may have a problem. Based on recent fox releases they have been Matte finishes so would expect this release to be matte too but the zavvi exclusive aliens categorically states gloss finish!!!

You never know. The finishes on Fox titles have been getting better with each wave. Maybe we'll finally see some full gloss Steelbooks again?

I think we may have a problem. Based on recent fox releases they have been Matte finishes so would expect this release to be matte too but the zavvi exclusive aliens categorically states gloss finish!!!
Good shout, this would look awful in matte and won't match Aliens EEK!

You never know. The finishes on Fox titles have been getting better with each wave. Maybe we'll finally see some full gloss Steelbooks again?

I would definatley like to see more gloss finishes and really think this should be gloss but in general I don't hate matte finishes, I'm am preparing for the beating up from everyone lol!

The Alien 3 is (a)live at Zavvi ;)

http://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/alien-3-limited-edition-steelbook/10896264.html

I ordered one. I already had the plan to order the 4 Alien Steels.
Normally I would be going for the Germans (although I do have the French Jumbo Steel already),
because I have the AVP German Steels, and it would fit nicely with it .
But I like these new UK ones as well. Hopefully I'm not wrong ;)

Last edited:
My guess is that fox have already decided to release the lot as singles but Zavvi bought the exclusivity rights to Aliens as it the most popular and will pass on the cost to us for the privilege.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Alien is a Zavvi exclusive too so they get to charge us £15, while Alien3 & Resurrection will be trade wide with the possibility of getting them from amazon for around £13 like other fox releases.

Amazon now live.

Last edited:
Reactions: kron and Baltic