Fox Direct - £17.99

The Alien serie:
Alien || Aliens || Alien 3 || Alien Resurrection

alien3-2.jpg

alien3-1.jpg

alien3-3.jpg

alien3-4.jpg

Actual pics-thanks ricster!

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

Fsw4pkx.jpg

6krJYj9.jpg

hZ3SHSi.jpg

DaejLq1.jpg

UHJvO5e.jpg

47OCqaQ.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

jQuDOq8.jpg

ZelRHU9.jpg

j06Lk8T.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

u4HRyyX.jpg

iTupT8T.jpg

Arcxy2w.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoyed this movie, but these steels are quite underwhelming IMO, same thing almost always happens when a franchise gets released in a wave, they end up boring IMO, yes they all match but sometimes we want variety

I don't know why some bemoan the amount of money they are going to have to spend when ordering titles like this. I think it is safe to say that most already own these films or have seen them dozens of times, why the need to spend release day money when a price drop is just around the corner? It's tough sometimes I admit, but it's always worth the wait.

Yeah but, they longer you wait.....
•The longer wharehouse boneheads toss them around and abuse them. I honestly believe I have a better chance of getting a mint copy, if they ship them straight away, not after they've been sitting around being used as frisbee's

Last edited:
Yeah but, they longer you wait.....
•The longer wharehouse boneheads toss them around and abuse them. I honestly believe I have a better chance of getting a mint copy, if they ship them straight away, not after they've been sitting around being used as frisbee's

Can't say this has ever happened to me, thankfully! Personally most of my damaged steels are new ones that I'd pre-ordered... the ones I wait out for have pretty much always arrived in perfect condition. And if anything, the steelbooks will be sat on a shelf not budging at all (rather than being used as "frisbees"), hence the sudden drop in price... because they want to get old stock shifted and free up space for new stock - or at least that's what happened when I worked in warehousing.

I'll be doing as Snoo suggested anyway and waiting for a price drop on these. :D

Last edited:
Is swear man why cant there be some gd consistency with a set of titles from fox! Makes no sense at all! Predators steels all mismatched with different finishes. X-Men franchise misatched with X2 being embossed. Taken was flat with Taken 2 being embossed. And now this too. I was so happy they got the artworks that match a certain theme so it could look like a set but now it doesnt even matter. Whats so hard about paying attention to detail and making them all flat or embossed and not just willy nilly embossing random steels in sets?!?!!?

My goodness, how sexy could it have been with a lenticular magnet. An alien busting out of sigs tummy and then, not. :drool:

On a side note, not worth the price being asked.

UK - Alien 3

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

Fsw4pkx.jpg

6krJYj9.jpg

hZ3SHSi.jpg

DaejLq1.jpg

UHJvO5e.jpg

47OCqaQ.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

jQuDOq8.jpg

ZelRHU9.jpg

j06Lk8T.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

u4HRyyX.jpg

iTupT8T.jpg

Arcxy2w.jpg

wow wow what happened? Are they supposed to be the same treatment for the whole series, aren't they? So Alien should be debossed then? what a disappointing...

second thought, this was good... since I tend to collect the whole series ... now I don't need to... order cancelled then :D

Last edited:
Quick question guys - does this steelbook contain the Assembly Cut? And do the others in the set contain the Director's Cuts? Thanks in advance for your help :)

Yes.

Each of the 4 releases contain 2 different cuts. The theatrical and directors/extended cuts. Like the previous Blu-ray releases, the audio was improved for Alien 3 unlike the DVD version of the assembly cut.