Alien Anthology (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Play Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release Date: June 4th, 2012
Purchase link: Alien Anthology
Price: £19.99 (original price)
Notes: G2/Blu-ray sized SBs, and have front / rear / interior artwork with no logos or certs printed on the covers. Limited to 4,000 of each and priced very favourably!!!

30899713_700x700min_1.jpg

30899713_700x700min_2.jpg

30899713_700x700min_3.jpg

Actual pictures: (Thanks to dwt1982 and Prometheus):

Exclusive HDN News (You heard it here first!) :scat::drool::drool:
Alien Anthology.jpg

Attachments

• Alien.jpg
    Alien.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 9,767
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 496
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 417
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 397
Last edited by a moderator:
I have this unwrapped but in mint condition. Was thinking of selling it to replace it with the separate Zavvi steelbooks. Would this be worth my while? Are the separate ones as good? Really not sure. Hmmm.... what do you think?

IMO it's not really worth it. You don't get any upgrades on the discs you have. On top of that, there is the added costs of acquiring individually. So unless you prefer individual releases I'd stick with this. As some have already pointed there are added benefits of not taking up much shelf space and for me is a more practical way of owning the set

Reactions: Butz2k
I'm coming up on 5 years on this forum. It's helped me find lots of Steelbooks. I thought I would add pics of one Steelbook each day (as they are in alphabetical order in my collection) to that particular Steelbooks corresponding thread. I thought it might be good for bumping the old titles for new collectors and appreciating/discussing them all over again!

Todays post is Steelbook # 11

Alien Anthology Play.com Exclusive Steelbook Front.JPG

Alien Anthology Play.com Exclusive Steelbook Back.JPG

Alien Anthology Play.com Exclusive Steelbook Inside.JPG

I'm coming up on 5 years on this forum. It's helped me find lots of Steelbooks. I thought I would add pics of one Steelbook each day (as they are in alphabetical order in my collection) to that particular Steelbooks corresponding thread. I thought it might be good for bumping the old titles for new collectors and appreciating/discussing them all over again!

View attachment 188362
View attachment 188361
View attachment 188363
Very cool!

Reactions: BluSteel2012

View attachment 188362
View attachment 188361
View attachment 188363
Very cool idea. As I'm only new to the steelbook game, I'd love to see some older ones. Do you have a link for the first #10?

I'd rather you didn't if that's alright. :thumbs:
I was slightly unsure about getting it signed, as it was £85 just for the autograph, but I thought it would be cool and I might not get another opportunity.

:emb:

Thats shocking!
Im still so annoyed at the prices these people charge just for signing. A small fee I dont mind but not that much.