mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
CglCGlPWIAEAR1b.jpg

Alien Day
is a 24 hour, fan-focused global media event to celebrate the Alien franchise. All around the world there will be screenings, product launches, and fun activities including the Alien: Ultimate Trivia Challenge where you can win some awesome prizes.

It will also be our first theater screening outside the gallery. On April 26th, we will be hosting an Alien screening at 10pm eastern at Syndicated BK in Brooklyn. Tickets are only $3 and it will include a free "Face Hugger" cocktail and a limited edition pin.

And that's not all...

At the event, we will be releasing a brand new, beautiful limited edition screen print by Laurent Durieux.

Note: You do not need a screening ticket to purchase a print. While we can't reveal details on the print just yet, we will start selling the print inside Syndicated BK at 8pm est.

Alien (Regular)
9 color screen print
24 x 36 inches
Numbered edition of 550
Printed by VGKids
$65

Alien (Variant)
9 color screen print with metallic inks
24 x 36 inches
Numbered edition of 225
Printed by VGKids
$85

We will also will have a very limited metal edition that will only be sold at Syndicated the night of the screening. The 24 x 36 inch screen print on metal sheet will cost $250 each and be out of an edition of 50. Twenty will be available to the general public and twenty will be available to ticket holders only.

Unfortunately, due to time constraints, the prints will not be on hand for the screening, however we will arrange for free shipping or pickup of the print at a later date from the gallery.

All remaining Alien prints by Laurent will go on sale Wednesday, April 27th at 12pm eastern on our homepage, Bottleneck Gallery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hot damn, Durieux's work is pretty beautiful no matter what the subject matter, but an Alien print? I can't wait to see the full design!

Kind of gutted however that this is only going to be available at the theater and nowhere else, looks like its going to be one that I'll be paying a premium for from a re-seller, if I can get it. :blackeye: :hurting:

@RepoMan90 theater first, leftovers online

I hope I'm lucky enough to get one online, but I wouldn't be at all surprised to see these sell out on the screening night. If they are withholding a certain amount of stock for the online store then I'll try my damnedest to get one, so fingers crossed!

Tomorrow, we will be hosting a screening of Alien at Syndicated BK in Brooklyn, NY at 10pm. The screening is currently sold out however we will still have activities in the theater lobby. Starting at 8pm eastern, we will be giving away pins, prints, and toys provided to us from NECA.

Oh and lets not forget that you will have the ability to reserve Laurent Durieux's print created for the event...

Alien (Regular)

9 color screen print
24 x 36 inches
Numbered edition of 550
Printed by VGKids
$65

6932e45d-9fbc-4095-b0d0-430baefc35e4.jpg

Alien (Variant)
9 color screen print with metallic inks
24 x 36 inches
Numbered edition of 225
Printed by VGKids
$85

94f105cd-bf78-479b-9258-7b46320d0908.jpg

We will also will have a very limited metal edition that will only be sold at Syndicated the night of the screening. The 24 x 36 inch screen print on metal sheet will cost $250 each and be out of an edition of 50. Twenty will be available to the general public and twenty will be available to ticket holders only.

Unfortunately, due to time constraints, the prints will not be on hand for the screening, however we will arrange for free shipping or pickup of the print at a later date from the gallery.

All remaining Alien prints by Laurent will go on sale Wednesday, April 27th at 12pm eastern on our homepage, Bottleneck Gallery.