Alien: Covenant (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #85) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 18, 2017
Purchase links: Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4 - Edition 5
Price: 899 CZK (E1) - 999 CZK (E2) - 999 CZK (E3) - 4199 CZK (E4) - 599 CZK (E5)
Notes: WEA
Group buys: hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 - E5

IMG_7410.JPG IMG_7411.JPG IMG_7412.JPG IMG_7413.JPG
19553159_1817964428220103_1395909490_n.jpg

19554027_791685690992958_1053161356998452892_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Went for E2 since ML design for the steel is very similar to E3. Hope I got the "good" one :p

BTW appart from being kinda expensive (more with every FAC release) now the admin feeds where separated from the 1140CZK announced in the GB button, which makes it even more expensive. I'm not saying I'm opposed to have admin fees payed, but I think they should be included in the final price for the GB.

Cheers.

I've jumped on E3 as I think it will be good.

But....... the greed is getting beyond a joke now with FA, how can they justify that price for E4, total rip off. And to be fair the normal editions are bloody expensive as well.

They've seriously got to look at their pricing, it's clear to me that they are losing their fans as these are not selling out as much as they used to, and a lot of ninjas on here that were big fans back in the day, are very vocal in the disappointment of FA recently, and that really says something to be fair.

I still like FA, I think they do very good editions and some haters are going to hate no matter how good an edition they do, but that's because they are maybe fan boys of another retailer, or whatever their reason, whether it be a valid point or not a valid point.

But I still like them, but I'm not afraid to be critical of them either. Constant announcements of titles that never see the light of day, severe price hikes, severe amount of releases ( they must be top of the number of releases by a premium retailer by now surley?) and some lacklustre efforts on finishes of some releases in comparison to some of their epic efforts in the past.

Consistency is what i think people want, and it never seems to happen, and that goes for all the other premium retaijers out there too, they all have their faults, although I have to be honest, I think Manta are near faultless, always impressed by their releases, even though I haven't got them all.

Manta beat FA on this one in my opinion, but credit where credit is due, FA have done a good un also.

Went for E2 since ML design for the steel is very similar to E3. Hope I got the "good" one :p

BTW appart from being kinda expensive (more with every FAC release) now the admin feeds where separated from the 1140CZK announced in the GB button, which makes it even more expensive. I'm not saying I'm opposed to have admin fees payed, but I think they should be included in the final price for the GB.

Cheers.
1140 does include the fees
Karel get paid less the fees have a look at your PayPal amounts
Amount Karel got and HDN got adds up to 1140

Was gonna go for E3 but decided to pass on this.

I'm sure it'll look cool. But €43 without shipping for a film I haven't seen yet is just too much. And I dont think any edition looks particularly mind blowing......