10985318-1407763775-834780.jpg

10985318-1407763775-834918.jpg

10985318-1407763775-834891.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 429
Last edited:
The artwork does not have much appeal as the first release of this was much better in all terms of format. Would be nice if it could of got an asian release from korea with their slip edition to give it that extra fresh look...

Reactions: Marina Blue
Just decided to cancel has I've got to much stuff on order at the moment, I'd like to say I'll wait for a price drop but seeing has I'm still waiting for X-men 3 and Fantastic Four steelbooks to drop in price I wouldn't expect this to happen anytime soon.

Just decided to cancel has I've got to much stuff on order at the moment, I'd like to say I'll wait for a price drop but seeing has I'm still waiting for X-men 3 and Fantastic Four steelbooks to drop in price I wouldn't expect this to happen anytime soon.
Be patient my young padwan! It will happen. I'm waiting on X-Men 3 and Omen also

Can someone tell me if this is Region Free, Alien VS Predator Requiem is 20th Century Fox...aren't they Region Free usually ? Alien VS Predator is that one Region Free ? any insight would help

Be patient my young padwan! It will happen. I'm waiting on X-Men 3 and Omen also

A bit of patience does wonders for a Steelbook collector's bank account/credit card balance. I find it a little mystifying that anyone would pay release price for Fox catalogue titles as we have already waited years to get a lot of these films in Steelbook form, so a few more months won't hurt. To each his own I guess. They will sell out eventually though (the first trade wide UK wave is almost gone and a few others since), so don't wait too long. In fact it is surprising just how many UK releases are no longer available.

Last edited:
A bit of patience does wonders for a Steelbook collector's bank account/credit card balance. I find it a little mystifying that anyone would pay release price for Fox catalogue titles as we have already waited years to get a lot of these films in Steelbook form, so a few more months won't hurt. To each his own I guess. They will sell out eventually though (the first trade wide UK wave is almost gone and a few others since), so don't wait too long. In fact it is surprising just how many UK releases are no longer available.
I know. It's hard to know what to do. I've actually just cancelled my order for these for now. If they drop, they drop. If not, I won't lose sleep as the movies are pretty bad anyway.

Really want X-Men 3 and Omen though. Hope they don't sell out before a price drop!

I know. It's hard to know what to do. I've actually just cancelled my order for these for now. If they drop, they drop. If not, I won't lose sleep as the movies are pretty bad anyway.

Really want X-Men 3 and Omen though. Hope they don't sell out before a price drop!
If I really want something now I just get it on release. Not worth the gamble for a few quid. I made a mistake of not getting The world's end because I thought it too expensive and would wait for a price drop, instead I ended up paying about £8 over the odds from some random seller for it.

I would wait for the ones you're not to bothered about. I have done that many time, it always feels good to bag a bargain. Makes some slightly crappy movies seem a little more tolerable :D

If I really want something now I just get it on release. Not worth the gamble for a few quid. I made a mistake of not getting The world's end because I thought it too expensive and would wait for a price drop, instead I ended up paying about £8 over the odds from some random seller for it.

I would wait for the ones you're not to bothered about. I have done that many time, it always feels good to bag a bargain. Makes some slightly crappy movies seem a little more tolerable :D

The thing is if you pay release day prices for most of your purchases, you're going to be paying out more than you need to in the long run. You may have to pay a little over the odds for one that unexpectedly sells out but the money you save on the majority that do drop in price will more than cover this. Personally I think £15 is a lot for an average Steelbook of a cheap catalogue title (ignoring the quality of the film itself for a minute), therefore if it was me I would be waiting for a price drop. If the original Alien series is still available after five months, then I think it is safe to wait a while and see what happens with these.

The thing is if you pay release day prices for most of your purchases, you're going to be paying out more than you need to in the long run. You may have to pay a little over the odds for one that unexpectedly sells out but the money you save on the majority that do drop in price will more than cover this. Personally I think £15 is a lot for an average Steelbook of a cheap catalogue title (ignoring the quality of the film itself for a minute), therefore if it was me I would be waiting for a price drop. If the original Alien series is still available after five months, then I think it is safe to wait a while and see what happens with these.
I agree buddy.

UK - AVP Alien vs Predator

WOW. An absolute STUNNER from Fox. Got it all. Proper undercoat on the steel. Great super high gloss finish from FOX!!!!!!!! We do NOT see this every day from them. Proper J Card not little stupid slip. The artwork continues on the slip (still wrong colour on the slip, but not complaining as Fox are on a roll). Looks great with back and front image opened up. Really impressive. Just a shame the inside art is a bit dull, but I'm more than happy with this Stunner.

IMG_7663.JPG
IMG_7661.JPG IMG_7662.JPG IMG_7664.JPG IMG_7665.JPG IMG_7666.JPG IMG_7667.JPG IMG_7668.JPG IMG_7669.JPG IMG_7670.JPG