Aliens 30th Anniversary (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: October 10th, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live at 12 PM UK time, on Saturday July 23, 2016)
Price: £15.99

aliens3.jpg

aliens2.jpg
aliens1.jpg
aliens 4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I skipped this as I didn't see the point of double dipping and not massive on the art but I'm interested to see how the art cards turn out.

Think I would of prefered it if ripley and newt wasn't in the alien pic

I think this will be back due to cancellations and card issues on release but I doubt for long

• Thanks
Reactions: andy01652
I skipped this as I didn't see the point of double dipping and not massive on the art but I'm interested to see how the art cards turn out.

Think I would of prefered it if ripley and newt wasn't in the alien pic

I think this will be back due to cancellations and card issues on release but I doubt for long

yeah I don't see this dropping in price or anything, it will be gone and then flooded on ebay. Bit different from The Mist eh @Flloydo

yeah I don't see this dropping in price or anything, it will be gone and then flooded on ebay. Bit different from The Mist eh @Flloydo

I still think the mist will be back

Could be next year but I still think it will

Received the special edition bluray from the USA. It has the same artwork as the steelbook. Not sure what they were smoking at the time, but Ripleys face just doesn't look right to me.

Wasn't The Mist back for sale on zavvi just a few days ago? I think the price was around £14.
Yes it was and I picked up my copy on the 20th Sep for GBP13.49.
TBH I hadn't even realised it "Sold out" before I bought it but thanks to the kind soul posting the notification that it had come back in stock on the "Price Drop thread" I decided to secure my copy after waiting and waiting in vain for a price drop.
(Still waiting on a price drop on the other 3 Art steels from the same release period though - BRONSON, SPIRIT OF VENGEANCE and AMELIE).
Watched both versions today and I realise it's sacrilege going against the director's preferred B&W version but I've got to admit in this case I prefer the colour.

• Thanks
Reactions: javiermendoza
They just tried to charge my card but I forgot I had an old one on there. Changed to new and seems to be okay so far so should be charged today. Looking forward to seeing this one arrive, my first steelbook purchase in like a year I just realised (Last was Zavvi's Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy steel last November), kinda stopped for a while as other priorities have taken over for now, feels pretty cool to have one on it's way again.