Alita: Battle Angel (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #21) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 11, 2019
Purchase links: E1 - E2 - E3
Price: 1499 CZK (E1) - 1599 CZK (E2) - 1099 CZK (E3)
Group buy: E1 - E2 - E3 - E4
Note: Magnetic Hard Box (gift when buying all three editions)

FB_IMG_1563362453519.jpgBB_Alita; Battle Angel, E1.jpgBB_Alita; Battle Angel, E2.jpgFB_IMG_1563302968863.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Apart from the DE steelbook and FAC edition , I saved all my pennies for this ultimate Alita edition :thanks: :drool:

To be honest with you I’m not into OC too many copies prefer 1 or maybe 2 max if slip looks awesome also they take lot of space

Why I went with the steelbook plus it’s look so beautiful to be into OC box

To be honest with you I’m not into OC too many copies prefer 1 or maybe 2 max if slip looks awesome also they take lot of space

Why I went with the steelbook plus it’s look so beautiful to be into OC box
Fair enough. To each their own :)
This you’re second OC purchase?
No, I was talking strictly in FA terms, as sunny asked if this was my first FA OC. Even though this is a Black Barons release lol, same thing..

Yea I was hoping for opened editions too.
I hate opening them myself.
Yup, because I’m not opening them individually no matter what...I bought an extras bare steelbook, which I will open., because I must see whatever is on the extra disk...and I want to look at the art too. Oh well. I guess I’ll live with pictures online :/

The unsealed one means I can look at the individual slips without opening anything.

The 2 individuals E1and E2 as well as the E3 Steelbook will all be individually Sealed. They will be put into the Boxset and the One Click Boxset will also be sealed(like any other one click Boxset)

If you keep the Boxset sealed of course you won’t be able to view the content. If you remove the shrink wrap of the Boxset you will be able to view each sealed edition, the slip part only since you will keep each edition sealed.

I hope this makes sense to you.

The 2 individuals E1and E2 as well as the E3 Steelbook will all be individually Sealed. They will be put into the Boxset and the One Click Boxset will also be sealed(like any other one click Boxset)

If you keep the Boxset sealed of course you won’t be able to view the content. If you remove the shrink wrap of the Boxset you will be able to view each sealed edition, the slip part only since you will keep each edition sealed.

I hope this makes sense to you.
Which still requires me to break the seal on the one click itself.