Alita: Battle Angel (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #21) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 11, 2019
Purchase links: E1 - E2 - E3
Price: 1499 CZK (E1) - 1599 CZK (E2) - 1099 CZK (E3)
Group buy: E1 - E2 - E3 - E4
Note: Magnetic Hard Box (gift when buying all three editions)

FB_IMG_1563362453519.jpgBB_Alita; Battle Angel, E1.jpgBB_Alita; Battle Angel, E2.jpgFB_IMG_1563302968863.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The WEA steelbook is perfect:drool::woot:. For the Fullslip, i think the FAC slip is better :hungry:than the Black baron fullslip. The double lenti looks great, but if you have the Fac slip, the front double lenti is the back of the FAC fullslip.

I think the best solution is to get the WEA steelbook and put it on the FAC slip :cigar:
That's also a good point Harry :thumbs::thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
The whole buy all 3 and get the box for free is a really naff way of doing it imo, just call it a one click and be done with it. Presumably for the GB then we have to do 3 separate checkouts?

The whole buy all 3 and get the box for free is a really naff way of doing it imo, just call it a one click and be done with it. Presumably for the GB then we have to do 3 separate checkouts?

I kinda like this way, because I think it means we get the 3 movies and an unsealed box, which means I can look at the steel book and slips without unsealing anything :D

For members that are going to be ordering direct from filmarena website and not using Karel's GB on HDN
You will need to pre order to get free hardbox

If you are going to be ordering
E1/E2/E3 using Karel's GB you will get the free HardBox if you purchase all 3 editions.

This info was posted Facebook by Black Barons
Whoever buys all 3 editions BLACK BARONS #21 ALITA: BATTLE ANGEL by the end of pre-orders for still collector's numbers, will get a limited magnetic HARDBOX as a GIFT! P.S.

Please take into account that it will not be possible to get the MAGNETIC HARDBOX when buying in free sale.

This special limited gift will be available only for pre-orders.

Detailed beauty shots of E1 and E2 will be presented soon.

Have a great day! Best regards, Team BB and FA

• Informative
Reactions: milky
For members that are going to be ordering direct from filmarena website and not using Karel's GB on HDN
You will need to pre order to get free hardbox

If you are going to be ordering
E1/E2/E3 using Karel's GB you will get the free HardBox if you purchase all 3 editions.

This info was posted Facebook by Black Barons
Whoever buys all 3 editions BLACK BARONS #21 ALITA: BATTLE ANGEL by the end of pre-orders for still collector's numbers, will get a limited magnetic HARDBOX as a GIFT! P.S.

Please take into account that it will not be possible to get the MAGNETIC HARDBOX when buying in free sale.

This special limited gift will be available only for pre-orders.

Detailed beauty shots of E1 and E2 will be presented soon.

Have a great day! Best regards, Team BB and FA

So are we still getting a free magnetic box if order from @carllenc @CollectorEmtee ?

Dang, I kinda wish the E2 art was the double lenti because that’d make it absolutely perfect to me. I always fear fullslips will have that awful blanket linen texture on them instead of proper embossing. :ohno:

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
Okay, I know I asked the other day what rough prices are for one editon to the U.K. but did those figures include postage in the GB? It’s been a long time since I’ve used Karels GBs and back then was when you get charged shipping after. So it always helped to get a few films to combine but I’m only interested in this and one edition of this. Price might put me off if the combined amount is more than say a Blufans package

Also what’s black barons lentis like? I’m reading that E2 is a double lenti and worried because my last lenti was deadpool from film arena and it was shocking.

Okay, I know I asked the other day what rough prices are for one editon to the U.K. but did those figures include postage in the GB? It’s been a long time since I’ve used Karels GBs and back then was when you get charged shipping after. So it always helped to get a few films to combine but I’m only interested in this and one edition of this. Price might put me off if the combined amount is more than say a Blufans package

Also what’s black barons lentis like? I’m reading that E2 is a double lenti and worried because my last lenti was deadpool from film arena and it was shocking.
My last lenti from black barons was skyscraper and they're both good. Expect same quality as FAC.

About the price, say about 70 GBP if you're not combining. Something like that.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Black Barons have only done one previous lenti and that was skyscraper XL FullSlip
The lenti on that release is very good has fantastic 3D depth

FilmArena Lenti releases are very good now
FAC lenti releases in past 12 months have been a vast improvement on Lenti releases from a few years ago

Karel's GB shipping is invoiced when ready to ship and you can still combine with other releases

Last edited:
My last lenti from black barons was skyscraper and they're both good. Expect same quality as FAC.

About the price, say about 70 GBP if you're not combining. Something like that.

Cheers £70 for one edition might be pushing it for me but we will have to see. Maybe Blufans will announce by the time this is ready or manta depending on what happens with both and fox/Disney titles

Black Barons have only done one previous lenti and that was skyscraper XL FullSlip
The lenti on that release is very good has fantastic 3D depth

FilmArena Lenti releases are very good now
FAC lenti releases in past 12 months have been a vast improvement on Lenti releases from a few years ago

Karel's GB shipping is invoiced when ready to ship and you can still combine with other releases

Cheers