Alita: Battle Angel (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #117) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 24, 2019 (Standard), August 21, 2019 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard Edition - FAC
Price: CZK 1099 (Standard) - CZK 1499 (FAC)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

65691979_2558539724262988_6205329561979191296_o.jpg

Last edited:
I'm on the fence with this one! The package looks so good , but the price is high for a WWA edition. The question is... do I order this now or wait and see what Blufans and hopefully Manta Lab have to offer? :cautious:

EDIT: Gonna go with my gut and wait for the other premium retailers to see what they have to offer!

This took me by a surprise. Im currently away on vacation so apologies to those who havent got a quicker reply from me to their PM questions. I know the GB is currently full, but I shall speak with Karel to find out if he will be getting more copies of this.

Btw that front slip artwork is just gorgeous! With the right finish this could look fantastic! :thumbs:

I'm on the fence with this one! The package looks so good , but the price is high for a WWA edition. The question is... do I order this now or wait and see what Blufans and hopefully Manta Lab have to offer? :cautious:

EDIT: Gonna go with my gut and wait for the other premium retailers to see what they have to offer!

I went with my gut as well... and purchased the hell out of this :p

I'm looking forward to seeing what Blufans OAB release is like but apart from that and potentially a couple from Weet I think that's all we'll get for Alita and can't see this one from FA being far off the quality of the others

No need for a collectable number to enter the GB here. Currently the GB is full, but Im hoping GB host will be getting more copies. We shall see soon I hope.

Thanks a lot! I have a collectable number but it's not in the 0-600 range, I'm currently on the waiting list. Was just wondering if there was a workaround I didn't know about:)

This took me by a surprise. Im currently away on vacation so apologies to those who havent got a quicker reply from me to their PM questions. I know the GB is currently full, but I shall speak with Karel to find out if he will be getting more copies of this.

Btw that front slip artwork is just gorgeous! With the right finish this could look fantastic! :thumbs:

Would be nice if Karel would notice us at least 2,3 days prior to his group buys. Especially when he opens his group buys at 6AM EST on Sunday.

Reactions: milky
Ugh I missed out. Can I get notified if anymore become available?

You can watch this thread for new posts or the group buy thread to see when it next gets updated (and if more copies are added), Karel usually posts an update
when he adds more editions.

Reactions: 3Maters
I was actually surprised this “sold out” quite fast.
Especially because a lot of people really hate this wwa steelbook.

I'm literally as new as you can be to this hobby, and really was hoping to get a copy. Does anyone know when I might get another chance to pick one up? or is that it basically? (unless I get one aftermarket?)

Thanks a lot! I have a collectable number but it's not in the 0-600 range, I'm currently on the waiting list. Was just wondering if there was a workaround I didn't know about:)
@Nathan Bateman
When you purchase from Karel's HDN Group Buy you get a release with whatever number karel has to give you from stock he gets he can't allocate a set number to you that you want.

Some though who been using use Karel's GB regularly in past few years do have a collectable number just from using Karel's GB
He can't though give a set number now to new purchases from new members even if that number became available as there be no guarantee he could give it

The beauty with Karel's GB is you don't need a to have a collectable number to purchase any FAC or Black Barons release
You just purchase from GB when available and the number you get may differ on each release
You also can combine releases to save on shipping with Karel's GB
When you get shipping invoice it will tell you how many releases you can combine

So even if there a release numbered less than my collectable number 390 I can still get a FAC/BB release using karel

I'm literally as new as you can be to this hobby, and really was hoping to get a copy. Does anyone know when I might get another chance to pick one up? or is that it basically? (unless I get one aftermarket?)
You'll have to wait and see if the host adds more stock to it or not. If he does, be ready. If not... aftermarket.

Last edited: