All Eyez on Me (2pac Biopic) - In theaters June 16, 2017

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: All Eyez on Me (2016)

Tagline: Exodus 1831

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Music[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Benny Boom[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Demetrius Shipp Jr.[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Danai Gurira[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kat Graham[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Annie Ilonzeh[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dominic L. Santana[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jamal Woolard[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Keith Robinson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lauren Cohan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Cory Hardrict[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Grace Gibson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Desean Jackson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Brandon Sauve[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Josh Ventura[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Azad Arnaud[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Harold House Moore[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Khadija Copeland[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chanel Young[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chris Clarke[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ronald Brooks[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hamid-Reza Benjamin Thompson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]DeRay Davis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gary Weeks[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bruce Davis[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2016-11-11[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: The film will focus on the career of Tupac Shakur all the way to the fatal drive-by shooting in Las Vegas in 1996.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
mIcJlwoEkG0MWc8ZL44POJFG2NF.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Source: Slashfilm.com

Tupac Shakur Biopic ‘All Eyez on Me’ finds its 2pac!
CWrahG7UwAIvlEs.jpg

Morgan Creek has spent the past several years developing a Tupac Shakur biopic, without a lot to show for it. But nothing sparks creative progress like a looming deadline, and so with the clock running out on the music rights, the project is finally making some big strides.

Earlier this month All Eyez on Me found a new director in Benny Boom, and now it’s found a new lead as well, in relative newcomer Demetrius Shipp Jr. In addition, Jamal Woolard has been set to play the Notorious B.I.G. Get more details on the Tupac Shakur biopic casting, and see the first photos of Shipp on set, after the jump.

Shipp himself announced his Tupac Shakur biopic casting on Twitter (via Variety). Shipp’s only IMDb credit to date is an as-yet-unreleased TV movie titled #unlock’d, so it’s hard to guess how he’ll fare as the iconic rapper. Which could ultimately work to his advantage, since it means Shipp won’t come with the baggage a more recognizable actor might. Shipp is also uniquely qualified for the role in one really obvious way: he bears a striking natural resemblance to Shakur.
popcorn2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
His shoes are too big to fill. This'll be an epic fail no doubt :( Notorious was barely tolerable but this won't come close to that. I hope I'm wrong tho.

some errors so far
- 2PAC performs the song Hail Mary at the House of Blues, BUT the song was recorded few days after that.
- during the S4MN era he has tattoos that he didnt have at the time
- 2017 outlawz song played in 1996 scene
- 2PAC records without notes (he was well known to write all his lyrics down)
- poem read to Jada Pinkett never happened (confirmed by Jada Pinkett Smith)
- 2PAC never said goodbye to Jada Pinkett before leaving Los Angels (confirmed by Jada Pinkett Smith)
- Jada Pinkett never went to any shows (confirmed by Jada Pinkett Smith)
- Jada Pinkett and 2PAC never had an altercation backstage (confirmed by Jada Pinkett Smith)
- DR East interview dialogue was changed