All Eyez on Me (2pac Biopic) - In theaters June 16, 2017

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: All Eyez on Me (2016)

Tagline: Exodus 1831

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Music[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Benny Boom[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Demetrius Shipp Jr.[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Danai Gurira[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kat Graham[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Annie Ilonzeh[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dominic L. Santana[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jamal Woolard[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Keith Robinson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lauren Cohan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Cory Hardrict[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Grace Gibson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Desean Jackson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Brandon Sauve[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Josh Ventura[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Azad Arnaud[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Harold House Moore[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Khadija Copeland[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chanel Young[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chris Clarke[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ronald Brooks[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hamid-Reza Benjamin Thompson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]DeRay Davis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gary Weeks[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bruce Davis[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2016-11-11[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: The film will focus on the career of Tupac Shakur all the way to the fatal drive-by shooting in Las Vegas in 1996.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
mIcJlwoEkG0MWc8ZL44POJFG2NF.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Source: Slashfilm.com

Tupac Shakur Biopic ‘All Eyez on Me’ finds its 2pac!
CWrahG7UwAIvlEs.jpg

Morgan Creek has spent the past several years developing a Tupac Shakur biopic, without a lot to show for it. But nothing sparks creative progress like a looming deadline, and so with the clock running out on the music rights, the project is finally making some big strides.

Earlier this month All Eyez on Me found a new director in Benny Boom, and now it’s found a new lead as well, in relative newcomer Demetrius Shipp Jr. In addition, Jamal Woolard has been set to play the Notorious B.I.G. Get more details on the Tupac Shakur biopic casting, and see the first photos of Shipp on set, after the jump.

Shipp himself announced his Tupac Shakur biopic casting on Twitter (via Variety). Shipp’s only IMDb credit to date is an as-yet-unreleased TV movie titled #unlock’d, so it’s hard to guess how he’ll fare as the iconic rapper. Which could ultimately work to his advantage, since it means Shipp won’t come with the baggage a more recognizable actor might. Shipp is also uniquely qualified for the role in one really obvious way: he bears a striking natural resemblance to Shakur.
popcorn2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
More info on cast:
Dominic L. Santana will play Suge Knight
Danai Gurira as Afeni Shakur
Kat Graham is taking on the role of Jada Pinkett-Smith
Jamal Woolard will reprise is role as the Notorious B.I.G. in the biopic. Woolard play Biggie in the 2009 biopic Notorious.
was already posted ;)

Also vid with new pics

thanks for posting

Hope this is good!
same here. I'm a 2PAC fan since 18 years now and started collecting 2PAC items since about 13 years.

few old pics

iizyodgr.jpg

wyptupvr.jpg

kqe9vug9.jpg

abo4werz.jpg

was already posted ;)

thanks for posting

same here. I'm a 2PAC fan since 18 years now and started collecting 2PAC items since about 13 years.

few old pics

iizyodgr.jpg

wyptupvr.jpg

kqe9vug9.jpg

abo4werz.jpg
Arrrr damn didn't see that post :dunno:, ok here's one fir the cast that's not been posted:
Cory Hardrict has been cast to play Haitian Jack. :D

Mann I wish I had my collection to show off but a lot my 2pac stuff is in storage but here's one pic I have at hand to show ;)
image.jpg

ALL EYEZ ON ME.
Grammar and spelling continues to be a huge problem in the Rap world. Please give.

...and in Prince's world, just check out names of his songs.

IMO all eyez on me is fine because his album was named that way ...

I hope his turns out good but I have a funny feeling it won't

I also hope it's not full of famous interviews made with the new actor, it could over do it.
Cool the guy who plays biggie from notorious is making an appearance

I hope his turns out good but I have a funny feeling it won't

I also hope it's not full of famous interviews made with the new actor, it could over do it.
Cool the guy who plays biggie from notorious is making an appearance

I would love to see this to be great, but have this gut feeling it won't be. hope we are wrong.

So looking forward to this
Loved notorious and straight outta Compton also glad jamal is back as biggie
Hope we get a steel for the bluray release