Amazon.fr Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also recommend Luis-I've worked with him a few times and he's an awesome guy and trader!

Luis-check the Hot Deals are, there is also a 50 off 150 EUR that Amazon.fr has right now-may not be on Digis, but may be good if anyone wants to pick up some other items included in that particular sale. Good luck and welcome to the site, again!:)

DB

I also recommend Luis-I've worked with him a few times and he's an awesome guy and trader!

Luis-check the Hot Deals are, there is also a 50 off 150 EUR that Amazon.fr has right now-may not be on Digis, but may be good if anyone wants to pick up some other items included in that particular sale. Good luck and welcome to the site, again!:)

DB

it is a good deal, too bad not too many titles available.

but yeah this group buy is open for everything not just digibooks.

mods feel free to move this thread if necessary

cancelling GB due to lack of interest on this site. I will still do it over at HDD if anyone is interested in participating PM me and we can arrange something

Just a note - you guys might notice that some of the listings on amazon france (steelbooks) now actually have an indicator to separate them from the regular amaray listing. :scat:

Search on the phrase - "boitier métal"

EX:

http://www.amazon.fr/Minority-Report-limitée-boitier-Blu-ray/dp/B0037QGE2C/

I would think you would only be guaranteed to get a steelie if it actually says it in the title. ;)

right when amazon is the seller. if it's not the case i don't advise to purchase or asking before

Status
Not open for further replies.