apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
American Gangster Blu-ray Steelbook

Media Markt Exclusive

Released on January 19th, 2012.

Retail price may vary - some reports of 14,99 euro.

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tono06 and terry44
Yeah it's a good movie except that scene when Denzel's character shoots that guy on the sidewalk with all the people around him.
I know he was trying to show his brothers/neighborhood that he's the boss now but it's to much .

loved the movie so I got this one. Wished there was no german on the front but the artwork makes up for it.

@lpuicea, while that scene may have been a bit much for some it was the defining moment for Denzel's character in the movie where he pretty much declares himself as taking over being "the man". It was a critical moment and action taken I thought for his character and it was pretty epic I thought. The way it happens though in the movie it does surprise you for sure and your reaction is like did that just happen? lol.

Last edited:
Compared to other cheap German waves, they're an improvement. Hold 9 or Blues Brothers next to Born Identity horizontal or Locked Stocked etc. :p They could have been better, sure. Tho I don't feel bamboozled (yes, I just said bamboozled ;p ) because we knew the debossed ones were no longer debossed so it was a good indication they were cost savers.

love the movie and the artwork. most important this is the first SB release (hopefully it is also the final SB release), can't pass :D

when theres nothing new to see i re watch some of the movies i have, OMG! this is 3 hours! good film, but the first hour is so slow, any how i think this is one of the most ugliest steelbooks out there, unfortunately it is the only one! :(...bump for new members!

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

on another note can some one post one of the pictures only for this and take off the one with Coraline? ;)