May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: May 19th, 2015
Purchase link: American Sniper
Price: $26.99

17163077.jpg

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome movie. Definetly will get it. Will wait to see other versions from other countrys also

Reactions: chunk
Target is absolutely killing it with steels lately. They have taken the commanding lead. Now we just need to get smarter employees that know what a collectible is.

You mean you don't like feeling like this as the checkout person uses a crowbar to pry your steel from it's tiny plastic cage?
worriedtennant-1.gif

Regardless, still looking forward to getting this release at open on release day!

You mean you don't like feeling like this as the checkout person uses a crowbar to pry your steel from it's tiny plastic cage?
worriedtennant-1.gif

Regardless, still looking forward to getting this release at open on release day!
I think a Ninja should be entrusted with the job of going to Target corporate site and do a training on handling a steelbook

Reactions: chunk and Ask
I like it, as a poster hoarder, I actually prefer the movies to have non-poster art for some contrast to the other collection.

The front artwork perfectly captures my reaction upon seeing the front artwork of this steelbook.

Awesome movie. Definetly will get it. Will wait to see other versions from other countrys also

These two sum it up perfectly. It's like their in my head, stealing my thoughts! I really like this movie and I'm glad it's getting a steel but I hope we get some other options.

Reactions: harry
It looks decent, but I am hoping for better. This is a Warner title though, right? Not sure we'll see much variance.

Yup, Warner. I would expect to see this exact same steel throughout other parts of the world.

Hope so, fantastic film. Cooper was superb and the ending was so upsetting and really got to me emotionally. Would like to see the UK get it

Hope so, fantastic film. Cooper was superb and the ending was so upsetting and really got to me emotionally. Would like to see the UK get it
It's a very good human drama and I agree, I think it's one of Cooper's best performances yet. Might go see the movie again while it's still in theatres :thumbs: