An American Werewolf in London (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Arrow Video) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Miffed

Ginger Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jun 5, 2013
Guildford, England
Release date: March 29, 2021
Purchase links: Zavvi - Slipcase Edition - Steelbook only (Pre-order on November 27 at 3 PM - UK time)
Price: £24.99 (Slipcase Edition) - £17.99 (Steelbook only)
Notes: Slipcase edition exclusive to Red Carpet Subscribers

Slipcase Edition.jpgSteelbook only.png
RC slipcase.jpg 12745224-5124818637550586.jpg 12745224-1974818637591878.jpg inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Unwrapped mine last night. It's a nice looking steelbook in hand and I do love the slip cover. Another one for the AWIL collection!

Nice..
What other ones do you have for this film?
I have 2 VHS copies (One an ex rental copy from my local video shop from way back in the 80s lol) 1 dvd 1 blu ray and both of the recent Arrow releases, rest of my collection is random pieces of merchandise I've collected over the years. I plan on creating a little AWIL shrine on one of my detolf shelves at some point in the spring. My favourite film of all time so I have a bit of an obsession with it haha! Cant wait to get my hands on the upcoming Werewolf action figure from NECA and hoping we get Jack and David in various forms if they have the likeness rights

Reactions: vexred
I have 2 VHS copies (One an ex rental copy from my local video shop from way back in the 80s lol) 1 dvd 1 blu ray and both of the recent Arrow releases, rest of my collection is random pieces of merchandise I've collected over the years. I plan on creating a little AWIL shrine on one of my detolf shelves at some point in the spring. My favourite film of all time so I have a bit of an obsession with it haha! Cant wait to get my hands on the upcoming Werewolf action figure from NECA and hoping we get Jack and David in various forms if they have the likeness rights
Haha nice would love to see pics of your shrine some time

Reactions: Lord Vader
I might be wrong, but it seems like the steelbook is sold out. There is a good possibility it won’t come back in stock.
It will come back in stock at some point with the unpaid pre-orders and cancellations :thumbs:

It will come back in stock at some point with the unpaid pre-orders and cancellations :thumbs:
There were a few releases recently that never came back, The Lighthouse comes to mind.
But i agree, Arrow steelbooks usually come back.

@paulboland
any infos how long zavvi offers only the slip edition for Red Carpet Subscribers?
Tomorrow Monday release date when you see it change from pre order to buy now
On Zavvi website view steelbooks sort by release date and when you see the steelbook with slipcase listed try by clicking buy now
If the trick works it will add to basket and you can complete checkout

Important you only click buy now without actualy clicking on the steelbook itself
If you click on the steelbook itself it won't work unless you are red carpet subscriber

If not wait a few days to see if the trick works

Note clicking buy now trick has only worked with some red carpert exclusives not all so it might not work at all or only happen at a later unknown date

The steelbook on it's own might come back in stock after Monday just need to wait and see if that happens

Slipcase edition ordered with 12% discount code
If you not a red carpet subscriber
Quick buy trick is working

Just goto zavvi UK website view steelbooks sort by newest and then when you see the slipcase listed only click quick buy and it will add to basket
Don't click on the steelbook image itself or use the purchase link from this thread as that won't work unless you are a red carpet subscriber

I must admit, i laughed when i first saw the design of this - just thought it looked.........funny, and a bit ridiculous. But now i see thise pics? WOW, just WOW! Looks a really nice set. Didn’t like the look of the sleeve also, but it really stands out and looks great. Nice package, NICE!