An American Werewolf in London (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Arrow Video) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Miffed

Ginger Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jun 5, 2013
Guildford, England
Release date: March 29, 2021
Purchase links: Zavvi - Slipcase Edition - Steelbook only (Pre-order on November 27 at 3 PM - UK time)
Price: £24.99 (Slipcase Edition) - £17.99 (Steelbook only)
Notes: Slipcase edition exclusive to Red Carpet Subscribers

Slipcase Edition.jpgSteelbook only.png
RC slipcase.jpg 12745224-5124818637550586.jpg 12745224-1974818637591878.jpg inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Hitcher should have special limited edition uber box released.
Arrow don't have the rights for a Blu-ray release for now and might not be in a position to do a release

They did a book release only

It's a running joke a while now when you see arrow mention new release announcements on facebook or twitter to be announced on Friday someone will always list it will be hitcher :rofl:

StudioCanal might do a Blu-ray release at some stage if they still have the rights
The last UK release was a DVD from Optimum Home Entertainment (Now known as StudioCanal) in 2008

this one with booklets, pictures poster... but was an amaray. I tried with the Robocop Arrow and steelbook fits perfectly :)
Oh yes the Arrow version ...quite right..

I thought you meant Zavvi had released an amaray slip (which I had missed lol)

Coincidentally, I also replaced the Robo amaray as well in the special edition with the SB

The same could be done here , but the artwork on the Arrow amaray is not too bad.
But re: this Zavvi release, I have gone for the rigid full-slip and SB edition, so if I remove the SB from here, it leaves this full-slip empty

I guess the choice comes down which FS edition is the more valued one to modify (with the insertion of the SB)? Arrow or this Zavvi one?

Reactions: tathanos