An American Werewolf in London (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Arrow Video) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Miffed

Ginger Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jun 5, 2013
Guildford, England
Release date: March 29, 2021
Purchase links: Zavvi - Slipcase Edition - Steelbook only (Pre-order on November 27 at 3 PM - UK time)
Price: £24.99 (Slipcase Edition) - £17.99 (Steelbook only)
Notes: Slipcase edition exclusive to Red Carpet Subscribers

Slipcase Edition.jpgSteelbook only.png
RC slipcase.jpg 12745224-5124818637550586.jpg 12745224-1974818637591878.jpg inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Slipcase edition is currently back in stock.

If you use the 'hack' and search Zavvi site by 'steelbooks' and select 'quick buy' you can add it to your cart and check out. Otherwise, when you click on it or use the link in the OP here, it's only available to RC members and bring you to the log in page....

I ordered this from day one never showed up its in the 60 plus days they sent me a replacement cant remember 2 weeks ago maybe and that's not shown up yet.
I do wonder if zavvi at times say they sent but dont.
Here is hoping one shows up as its not even in stock which i never knew.

I ordered this from day one never showed up its in the 60 plus days they sent me a replacement cant remember 2 weeks ago maybe and that's not shown up yet.
I do wonder if zavvi at times say they sent but dont.
Here is hoping one shows up as its not even in stock which i never knew.
Slipcase edition been available order since it went live to pre order has not sold out yet

The steelbook only edition has been listed as sold out a few times - It was available the past few weeks but now sold out again

Is Zavvi release tested to be Region B locked?
I remember older Arrow release was actually region free even though was marked as region B.
Thinking about getting a slip version, but Diabolic region A was extremely limited and hard/expensive to get now

Is Zavvi release tested to be Region B locked?
I remember older Arrow release was actually region free even though was marked as region B.
Thinking about getting a slip version, but Diabolic region A was extremely limited and hard/expensive to get now
It's region free
Arrow released American werewolf in london in UK and USA back in 2019

Same disc in both regions only difference is UK release having BBFC age ratings

This steelbook has the same disc as previously released in 2019

Last edited:
It's region free
Arrow released American werewolf in london in UK and USA back in 2019

Same disc in both regions only difference is UK release having BBFC age ratings

This steelbook has the same disc as previously released in 2019
Thanks!! You’re the best!