An American Werewolf in London (Universal 100) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Play.com Exclusive) [UK]

Sirjump

Steelbook Viking
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2011
Norway
An American Werewolf in London

Thanks Dihalo

3f9cb1fa.jpg

Attachments

• werewolf.jpg
    werewolf.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 365
Last edited by a moderator:
Coronado-so far we only have front and back pics. We'll upload the pics if there are more...more art of the others is to come soon....

Am tempted by this one..... but I'll wait for the rest of them to go up for pre-order then I'll make one large order

Is this will region free like the other universal wave released before ?

A tenner? Really?
Yes all of the new titles in this wave, a bargain man, clean front & back with inner art, yes they're all landscape but for the asking price and the uniqueness look of them, I'd say it's a great deal from Play ;)

Again this is due for release on 28 May 2012.

I also got an e-mail saying that, but strangely, the date on the site still says due for release on 28 May 2012.

Anyone got theirs shipped already?

They sent another email out the next day saying they had been moved back to the 28th, you must not have got it? Don't know what they were playing at (no pun intended)! Im still in two minds about this one, movie is one of my favs but not one I'm desperate for in hi def and the steel design isnt much differant from the DVD really? Don't know if I should cancel my order before it ships next week?

They sent another email out the next day saying they had been moved back to the 28th, you must not have got it? Don't know what they were playing at (no pun intended)! Im still in two minds about this one, movie is one of my favs but not one I'm desperate for in hi def and the steel design isnt much differant from the DVD really? Don't know if I should cancel my order before it ships next week?

After I saw this in the theaters in the new trasfer and was amazed. It has a lot of film grain and the blu has all the grain intact (thank god).

I just sold my blu just for this steel.

Mine too...and it's on its way...can't wait to have it. The US plastic version will remain in its current place, I guess...great artwork, great movie...everything is great despite a scene where David has another German voice than in the rest of the movie, only Universal knows why - the dubber is still alive...