An American Werewolf in London (Universal 100) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Play.com Exclusive) [UK]

Sirjump

Steelbook Viking
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2011
Norway
An American Werewolf in London

Thanks Dihalo

3f9cb1fa.jpg

Attachments

• werewolf.jpg
    werewolf.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 362
Last edited by a moderator:
None of the pictures do this justice so far. The Hi Definition artwork on the front and back are probably the sharpest images on any steelbook I've ever seen. Is it just me that thinks that, or is anyone else similarly impressed? Incredible.

After Nightmare on elm street, this is my favourite horror movie by far!

I have taken a picture of my original UK poster, situated nicely behind my telly!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338966777.956029.jpg

Oh and just to keep on topic, I love the steelbook too :0)

So that means the exclusivity must have run out with play now. These have also been spotted in sainsburys too? I guess they thought they would have sold out by now.

An American Werewolf in London is an American classic and this steel is an instant classic.

I'm coming up on 5 years on this forum. It's helped me find lots of Steelbooks. I thought I would add pics of one Steelbook each day (as they are in alphabetical order in my collection) to that particular Steelbooks corresponding thread. I thought it might be good for bumping the old titles for new collectors and appreciating/discussing them all over again!

Todays post is Steelbook # 13

American Werewolf In London Play.com Exclusive Steelbook Front.JPG

American Werewolf In London Play.com Exclusive Steelbook Back.JPG

American Werewolf In London Play.com Exclusive Steelbook Inside.JPG

I'm coming up on 5 years on this forum. It's helped me find lots of Steelbooks. I thought I would add pics of one Steelbook each day (as they are in alphabetical order in my collection) to that particular Steelbooks corresponding thread. I thought it might be good for bumping the old titles for new collectors and appreciating/discussing them all over again!

Todays post is Steelbook # 13

View attachment 188864
View attachment 188863
View attachment 188865

Cool pics, and nice idea about putting different steels on. I got this quite a while ago had to get it on eBay but it's a lovely steelbook and awesome film