An NES Controller Purchased from the Merchant of Venice (HOLY S***!) NWS

Apr 27, 2009
Pennsylvania
Some things seen can never be unseen.

Body Modification Ezine member Metal_Games either really loves the NES or really hates himself. Because he went through an hour of barbaric scarification (in which a trained professional sliced away chunks of his skin) to make his leg Konami code compatible. From his account:

The stencil went on, and we were ready to go. Starting with the lines, the pain wasn't half as bad as I'd expected. In fact, it was a breeze for the most part. It took Jeffrey, the artist, about 20 minutes to cut all the lines. A couple of deep breaths, and we went straight on to removing the skin...
I'll just add that removing skin before stopping the bleeding before cleaning the wound before living with the decision for the rest of his life was probably the hard part.

PICS: http://gizmodo.com/5295222/an-nes-controller-purchased-from-the-merchant-of-venice

WHAT HE WROTE ABOUT IT: 2008/04/11 12:44 People say it never happens, but I'm done with piercings. After 8 years and 12 piercings, I'm quite happy with the result and not gonna add new ones. But the modding itch remained, and my old ideas of getting a scarification resurfaced. So on April 9th 2008 I got on to the train to Arnhem to get my skin removal done. I wasn't sure what to expect in terms of pain, and if I would be able to stand it. I wasn't very nervous though, which surprised me. After a little waiting at Paradigm Bodyart I was up. The stencil went on, and we were ready to go. Starting with the lines, the pain wasn't half as bad as I'd expected. In fact, it was a breeze for the most part. It took Jeffrey, the artist, about 20 minutes to cut all the lines. A couple of deep breaths, and we went straight on to removing the skin. I wasn't looking forward to that, but again, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Obviously, it was a lot more painful than the linework, but never unbearable. I was able to watch calmly as Jeffrey was working on it, although for the most part I just concentrated on the ceiling or the wall across from me. Some parts on the more sensitive parts of my leg had me clenching my jaw, and after about 45 minutes I just wanted it to be over with. We were nearly done at that point however, and after another painful 10 minutes it was all over. Stopping the bleeding was a different matter though, and I lay there for a while until it stopped. After bandaging it, it felt like a large abrasion. So back to Utrecht, where it turned out the bleeding had started again, but the next morning when I cleaned it for the first time, it had stopped. Cleaning it for the first time turned out to be pretty painful (duh), but the second time it was a lot better. Now all I have to do is to care for it according to Jeffreys advice, and I can't wait to see how it's gonna come out when it's fully healed. All in all, it wasn't the most fun experience I ever had, but I'm glad I went through with it. It looks so cool!

story originated from here http:http://iam.bmezine.com/?metal_games

warning from the main page: WARNING: BME/IAM does not pre-screen the content that users post to this site. Parts of this site may be adult and/or sexually explicit in nature, and graphic depictions of body modification related activities are inside. If you are not of legal age to view this type of material, please do not enter and view those pages!

i would love to check this site out, but you have to pay. and i'm not paying

Last edited: