apsmith21

Andy's I'm Ready To Ship My Stuff! Group Buy

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new group buy:

Andy's I'm Ready To Ship My Stuff! Group Buy - Ready to get your items shipped? Check here, for 1-3 items only! All locations except Canada.

Ready to ship your group buy items? This is where you need to be.

Costs are as follows - FOR 1 - 3 ITEMS ONLY. AND ALL COUNTRIES BESIDES CANADA!

If you have more than 3 ITEMS, please contact me via PM for a on demand quote!

Shipping to all locations except for Canada: 1-3 Items $22.50
Insurance against loss or damage for value up to $100: $1.30
Box and shipping supplies: $3.25
Misc $1.41

Read more about this group buy...

apsmith21 updated Andy's I'm Ready To Ship My Stuff! Group Buy with a new update entry:

Mail service disruptions due to COVID-19

hi all, if you're not aware, there have been many service disruptions for mail across the globe.

As always, I'm glad to hold your items until such a time that the risk is lower for loss of items.

I use the following page to get an idea of how things are going to your country that I would be sending to.

Please note, I can try and ship your items if you'd like me to, but once they have left...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for the prompt @apsmith21 - Shipping payment sent for Disney Club Black Hole & Target Rise of Skywalker.
(Please note the shipping address would be the address on this payment as I’ve moved since I originally purchased these films)

Thanks again and good luck with the move

Reactions: apsmith21
I didn’t realize you handled shipping like this, my bad. That’s pretty nifty! Just paid.

oh hey, I see you have a USA address. I'll get you a refund for shipping here in a bit, this is for international folks and it's much more expensive to ship that way.

No worries helping USA folks, I usually know beforehand and we arrange a manual quote that way.

oh hey, I see you have a USA address. I'll get you a refund for shipping here in a bit, this is for international folks and it's much more expensive to ship that way.

No worries helping USA folks, I usually know beforehand and we arrange a manual quote that way.

Hmmm now that I think about it, it was rather expensive :rofl:

Reactions: apsmith21
Just couple questions if i'm getting this right.
So when you have items which you want you just click shipping button in this thread to pay for shipping and that's it. And your steelbook will be shipped as soon as it's released.
If you wanna delay shipping to combine with something else then we have let you know in thread of that steelbook which you ordered it last.
Am i getting this right?