Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £24.99 (3D+2D)

11838784-2564610576924424.jpg

11838784-5704610576279874.jpg
11838784-1234610576496210.jpg
11838784-8274610576374722.jpg
11838783-1194599091867194.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got back from seeing it. Very good sequel and glad they kept the tone from the first film but I still prefer the first one

The original film was the first marvel film I wasn’t interested in after hearing Wright had been sacked/ left whatever and didn’t see it until home release but it instantly became one of my favs. Prob because I went in thinking it would disappoint and it ended up being so different to what I was expecting and such a different marvel film. They kept all those foundations for the sequel which I was happy about

Just got back from seeing it. Very good sequel and glad they kept the tone from the first film but I still prefer the first one

The original film was the first marvel film I wasn’t interested in after hearing Wright had been sacked/ left whatever and didn’t see it until home release but it instantly became one of my faves. Prob because I went in thinking it would disappoint and it ended up being so different to what I was expecting and such a different marvel film. They kept all those foundations for the sequel which I was happy about
Interesting how some still prefer the first and some think the sequel is better, being more or less an evenly mixed bag from what I've seen and heard so far.
The first one for me was full of surprises and was a lot of fun. From seeing the trailer for the second one I can see they have repeated some things but it will certainly be interesting to see Wasp in action.

I have seen it yesterday, it was good i think the movie should call : the wasp and ant man ^^ ; Evangeline lilly is definitely stealing the show to Paul Rudd even if he has good scenes.

A good moment; waiting for the next MCU movies :)

FINALLY saw this earlier - felt a tad lackluster (off he back of Infinity War am guessing is all) but its stil a great movie and certainly that heist/ant-man style.

As much as I hope this doesn't use the same art as the BestBuy steel - which looks like crap, sadly that will most likely be the case.

Thanks to the EX-MACHINA (ML) style 'honeycomb' background design this doesn't look as sad as I thought it would.

Spain steelbook . . . as w/ INFINITY WAR looks like the title will just be on the O-ring
1536673251418.png

Last edited:
Reactions: C.C. 95
Really like the art on this, prefer it to the SSD of the first. However, I didn't think the film was as good as the first and, even though I did enjoy it, felt it was one of the weaker entries in the MCU
Well that's not good then. I haven't seen this yet and I thought the first one was just OK. I would put it near the bottom of the MCU along with GOTG2.