Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania - In theaters July 28, 2023

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! It's been a challenging couple of years for everyone and this site included. Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!
  • Group buys from apsmith21 have been restocked with remaining copies not yet reserved. If you are after American Psycho, Ran, Terminator 2 and Hacksaw Ridge a limited number of copies have been added. Group buy shipping will resume in January 2022, but no additional copies will be sourced. Pay for your copy now to reserve! https://www.hidefninja.com/community/members/apsmith21.485/#resources

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Ant-Man 3 (2022)

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Cast: Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Hannah John-Kamen

Release: 2022-07-29

Plot: Marvel Studios has made the decision to move ahead with the third Ant-Man film. It is expected to film in the Summer of 2021 under Pym Particles Productions III LLC.

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
‘Ant-Man 3’ Cleared For Takeoff As Peyton Reed Returns

Peyton Reed has signed on to direct the third installment of Disney/Marvel’s Ant-Man franchise, Deadline has confirmed, which will now join sequels to Black Panther, Doctor Strange and Thor on the Marvel Cinematic Universe production runway.

Reed directed both previous films in the series that stars Paul Rudd as Scott Lang/Ant-Man...

via Deadline

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Instagram Q & A with Michael Douglas:

Ant-Man 3? I can’t talk about it. Because the Marvel guys, they shoot me with a blow-gun. But I think you gotta hang tight, because there may be some information coming out pretty soon. But I can’t tell you.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database