Ant-Man - In theaters July 17, 2015

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Ant-Man (2015)

Tagline: We're Gonna Need a Bigger Hero.

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Peyton Reed[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Paul Rudd[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael Douglas[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Evangeline Lilly[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Corey Stoll[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bobby Cannavale[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Judy Greer[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael Peña[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Wood Harris[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]David Dastmalchian[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]T.I.[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jordi Mollà[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Slattery[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hayley Atwell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Abby Ryder Fortson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Martin Donovan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gregg Turkington[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Steven Wiig[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Etienne Vick[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Vanessa Ross[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-07-17[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Armed with the astonishing ability to shrink in scale but increase in strength, con-man Scott Lang must embrace his inner-hero and help his mentor, Dr. Hank Pym, protect the secret behind his spectacular Ant-Man suit from a new generation of towering threats. Against seemingly insurmountable obstacles, Pym and Lang must plan and pull off a heist that will save the world.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
uZHcgf1JIs1a6cqvMLtPATZdiwp.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDB:
Biochemist Dr. Hank Pym uses his latest discovery, a group of subatomic particles, to create a size-altering formula. Though his first self-test goes awry, he develops an instrument that helps him communicate with and control insects.
With: Paul Rudd

Trailer:

antman.jpg

Last edited:
I suppose its only a matter of time before we get an X Men/Avengers/Guardians of the Galaxy/Ant Man/Fantastic 4 movie. Did I miss anyone?

I saw it last night, it was enjoyable. Not the best Marvel movie (but that's just because it will take a lot to top Iron Man, for me at least).

So we saw a glimpse of Eternity in the Quantum Realm, very interesting indeed! Hank Pym looks like he might become obsessed with getting his wife back now he knows returning from the Quantum Realm is possible (perhaps he will become Giant Man...even if he is a little old to be a Super Hero). The Falcon being in it was a nice touch, and made for some quite lol moments

Thought this was good, but not as good as Captain America The Winter Soldier or Guardians of the Galaxy. Paul Rudd was great as Antman and I think they did a good job selling a difficult superhero concept. The comedy and satire like humor of this movie is one of its best strengths. Loved the way they did Pena's elaborate story scenes.

My major gripes of this movie was the underwhelming, uninteresting Marvel villain yet again. Marvel movies continue to struggle with doing a compelling villains minus Loki and to certain extent The Winter Soldier. But both of those are really only interesting because of their anti hero traits. Would have liked the villain angle done different and the general story was very predictable but predictability is almost a given for any origin movie.

Overall, good but not great. Definitely see if it you're on the fence or if you like Marvel/comic movies in general.

Loved it! Tons of action, humor & heart. Great cast. Those who haven't seen it yet: there are 2 end-credits scenes, so stay till the very end.

Reactions: Drum18
Wish i could see the whole movie, lol.Gonna have to wait until the blu ray drops to see this I guess. i have no choice but to know this spoiler now.

Wish i could see the whole movie, lol.Gonna have to wait until the blu ray drops to see this I guess. i have no choice but to know this spoiler now.

Apologies for the spoiler.
I had figured the movie had been out for a while now and also they have used parts of that scene in trailers and marketing for the film. So I figured it was safe to post. Sorry.

I had figured the movie had been out for a while now and also they have used parts of that scene in trailers and marketing for the film. So I figured it was safe to post. Sorry.

I haven't seen it either and waiting for the home release so when I see the image of the clip this morning it kinda ruined it for me that "you know who" is in the film but I was strong and didn't watch the clip.
Oh wel,l it would be naive of me to think these characters wouldn't start turning up in each others films.
I don't remember seeing him in the trailer tho.
I'll wait until I watch it on blu ray

@Flloydo He wasn't in the Theatrical trailers I don't think. They did a few TV spots showing it.

Like this one:

But it was revealed before the movie even came out to me... I just had figured it was just a known thing.
Again, I apologize, I'm a very spoiler-phobic person, I hate it when something gets ruined for me (which is why I always try to see movies I care about opening weekend).

But I guess its a risk you take waiting to see the movie at home. So I'm throwing some of the blame over to you! haha ;)

Reactions: Flloydo
@Flloydo He wasn't in the Theatrical trailers I don't think. They did a few TV spots showing it.

Like this one:

But it was revealed before the movie even came out to me... I just had figured it was just a known thing.
Again, I apologize, I'm a very spoiler-phobic person, I hate it when something gets ruined for me (which is why I always try to see movies I care about opening weekend).

But I guess its a risk you take waiting to see the movie at home. So I'm throwing some of the blame over to you! haha ;)

Haha you b*stard! Yeah it is my fault in a way. My local cinema didn't show it and my mate couldn't wait and went one night I was working latte (out of all my mates only 2 of us like marvel films - a few of them like certain individual marvel films but they just laughed at the thought of antman).
I might of even known he was in it. I can't rememeber. It don't matter, anyway it's good that they are appearing in each other's films

Reactions: kaw
Don't worry about it , man.I'm more pissed at myself for not seeing the movie in theater than you posting a video that is all over the internet,lol.I saw him in the last few trailers , so i knew he was in the movie, but never knew he would fight Ant - Man.

Reactions: kaw