Ant-Man - In theaters July 17, 2015

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Ant-Man (2015)

Tagline: We're Gonna Need a Bigger Hero.

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Peyton Reed[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Paul Rudd[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael Douglas[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Evangeline Lilly[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Corey Stoll[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bobby Cannavale[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Judy Greer[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael Peña[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Wood Harris[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]David Dastmalchian[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]T.I.[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jordi Mollà[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Slattery[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hayley Atwell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Abby Ryder Fortson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Martin Donovan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gregg Turkington[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Steven Wiig[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Etienne Vick[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Vanessa Ross[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-07-17[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Armed with the astonishing ability to shrink in scale but increase in strength, con-man Scott Lang must embrace his inner-hero and help his mentor, Dr. Hank Pym, protect the secret behind his spectacular Ant-Man suit from a new generation of towering threats. Against seemingly insurmountable obstacles, Pym and Lang must plan and pull off a heist that will save the world.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
uZHcgf1JIs1a6cqvMLtPATZdiwp.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDB:
Biochemist Dr. Hank Pym uses his latest discovery, a group of subatomic particles, to create a size-altering formula. Though his first self-test goes awry, he develops an instrument that helps him communicate with and control insects.
With: Paul Rudd

Trailer:

antman.jpg

Last edited:
This one is definitely on track to be this weekend's box office winner - the script and screenplay are very well thought out and written for a super-hero movie. The story line fits in the MCU seamlessly and casting is also spot-on! And oh, have I mentioned that this is pretty funny, actually surprisingly funny?

This one is definitely on track to be this weekend's box office winner - the script and screenplay are very well thought out and written for a super-hero movie. The story line fits in the MCU seamlessly and casting is also spot-on! And oh, have I mentioned that this is pretty funny, actually surprisingly funny?
Getting ready to go see this! :woot: Reading everyone's positive comments has me through the roof with excitement! :notworthy: :thumbs: F**K YEAH!!!

Reactions: harry and ash333
I hope this isn't much of a spoiler because it was given away in the trailer, so Ant Man is basically the first Iron Man movie but with a hiest instead of a kidnapping. That being said copying the formula of one of the most popular Marvel movies ever isn't a bad idea. I thoroughly enjoyed the film and even going in with pretty high expectations I left very satisfied.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
I would still really love to know Edgar Wright's vision for Ant-Man.

I am not usually a fan of 3D at the cinema, but I throughly enjoyed the 3D element to this movie.

Marvel has done it again! :woot: I truly enjoyed this wonderful film! :drool: Great action from start to finish! The humor was spot on, just PERFECT! :joy: Paul Rudd is super awesome (as always), BUT it was Michael Peñas character Luis that stole the film every time he was on screen! :rofl: He's fu**ing hilarious,"My mom died. And my dad got deported. But I got the van!" all with a smile! :hilarious: Definitely loved that happy go lucky positive attitude of his! Best and most entertaining movie experience since Guardians! :notworthy: :thumbs: Cant wait to see this again and especially to own it own bluray! :cool:

Ant-Man Standee.jpg

@mllNY @Naughtius Maximus @DADDYCOOL187 @tridon @harry @ash333 @MGD @cooey
popcorn2.gif

Marvel has done it again! :woot: I truly enjoyed this wonderful film! :drool: Great action from start to finish! The humor was spot on, just PERFECT! :joy: Paul Rudd is super awesome (as always), BUT it was Michael Peñas character Luis that stole the film every time he was on screen! :rofl: He's fu**ing hilarious,"My mom died. And my dad got deported. But I got the van!" all with a smile! :hilarious: Definitely loved that happy go lucky positive attitude of his! Best and most entertaining movie experience since Guardians! :notworthy: :thumbs: Cant wait to see this again and especially to own it own bluray! :cool:

View attachment 175427

@mllNY @Naughtius Maximus @DADDYCOOL187 @tridon @harry @ash333 @MGD @cooey
popcorn2.gif

Thanks dude, gonna be watching this later today:woot:

BUT it was Michael Peñas character Luis that stole the film every time he was on screen! :rofl: He's fu**ing hilarious,"My mom died. And my dad got deported. But I got the van!" all with a smile! :hilarious: Definitely loved that happy go lucky positive attitude of his!
I totally agree about Michael Peña. He has been a favorite of mine for a while now. Such an underrated actor. I loved how he told stories, especially about the "superfine" girl.

• Helpful Post
Great flick!!!
Marvel has done it again! My favorite parts were all the link to Avengers/Shield!!!

Oh and the little AMAZING reference at the end:
"I know a guy [..] crawls up the walls"... oohhhhhh!!!!