Ant-Man - In theaters July 17, 2015

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Ant-Man (2015)

Tagline: We're Gonna Need a Bigger Hero.

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Peyton Reed[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Paul Rudd[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael Douglas[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Evangeline Lilly[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Corey Stoll[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bobby Cannavale[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Judy Greer[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael Peña[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Wood Harris[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]David Dastmalchian[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]T.I.[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jordi Mollà[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Slattery[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hayley Atwell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Abby Ryder Fortson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Martin Donovan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gregg Turkington[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Steven Wiig[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Etienne Vick[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Vanessa Ross[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-07-17[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Armed with the astonishing ability to shrink in scale but increase in strength, con-man Scott Lang must embrace his inner-hero and help his mentor, Dr. Hank Pym, protect the secret behind his spectacular Ant-Man suit from a new generation of towering threats. Against seemingly insurmountable obstacles, Pym and Lang must plan and pull off a heist that will save the world.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
uZHcgf1JIs1a6cqvMLtPATZdiwp.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDB:
Biochemist Dr. Hank Pym uses his latest discovery, a group of subatomic particles, to create a size-altering formula. Though his first self-test goes awry, he develops an instrument that helps him communicate with and control insects.
With: Paul Rudd

Trailer:

antman.jpg

Last edited:
On St-Laurent... hard to miss... :p
Used to be paid to do play-tests... Oh Raven Shield... good ol days... :hilarious:
Ahah we actually have 5 studios in MTL :p Yea playtest are really awesome !

I've always been a huge Ghost Recon fan. Can't wait for the new one.
Im a huge fan myself ! Pm me if you want it at discount price or want Rainbow 6 siege Beta acces :)

Guys I just saw the movie and... WOW!!!
This is now my favourite Marvel movie and an awesome movie in general. So many great and funny moments, especially when they make fun of the Avengers :D
I want to see it again!
Just watched this and I love it too. So funny and awesome in many ways.
The Spider-Man reference fits nicely and the last post credit scene is a must watch. But you need to sit through all the credits till the end.
@CyberT and @thesource7 Awesome! :cool: Now you 2 got me even more stoked to see this! :woot: Hopefully I get off early from work to make it tonight! ;)

Reactions: CyberT
Just watched this and I love it too. So funny and awesome in many ways.
The Spider-Man reference fits nicely and the last post credit scene is a must watch. But you need to sit through all the credits till the end.
Guys I just saw the movie and... WOW!!!
This is now my favourite Marvel movie and an awesome movie in general. So many great and funny moments, especially when they make fun of the Avengers :D
I want to see it again!

Glad to see everyone is liking it .I had a feeling it wold be good, Rudd is a comedic beast.i just hope the trailers didn't give away the whole movie.

As far as the after the credit scene, i thought they were done making us wait until after the credits role to see the second credit scene?Feige, you liar.