Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: October 16, 2018
Purchase links: English or Bilingual
Price: CDN $44.99

21.jpg

20.jpg

Considering the trend maybe @Drum18 @Stygian return just before the 30 days then repurchase so we fall under the 30 day price adjustment and get it for $15 off lol
Let's be honest, I thought about it a while ago… never done it… because I couldn't see myself return something to rebuy it right away… ;)

and now, it is almost impossible to do since those Disney/Marvel are almost always sold-out on release day and don't have any more in store (well here in Montréal, thanks to the rarer Bilingual editions…) and they never lower in price (Infinity war being one of the rare exception I've seen recently)

So far no sign of a restock or availability to reserve in store. Meaning that there probably won't be any stock released to stores.

just checked again today (as i have done every day since i missed the posting), and the dream is over...no longer listed on bestbuy.ca

i had ordered from Zavvi just in case no restock locally but it costs a little more

just checked again today (as i have done every day since i missed the posting), and the dream is over...no longer listed on bestbuy.ca

i had ordered from Zavvi just in case no restock locally but it costs a little more

Yes I just saw that myself half an hour ago. I noticed the bilingual listing disappeared a couple days ago.