Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Released: February 22, 2019
Platforms: PS4, XB1, PC
Purchase: Amazon US - Amazon UK

91csBho4yxL.AC_SL1500_.jpg 91jdiWfFt+L.AC_SL1500_.jpg

In Anthem, a new shared-world action-RPG from EA's BioWare studio, team up with friends as Freelancers—the bold few with the courage to leave civilization behind and explore a landscape of primeval beauty.

Wield an arsenal of Javelin exosuits, each equipped with unique weapons and abilities. Band together with friends, confront the dangers you find, and grow in power with every step.

Last edited:
Seems a little like Destiny... but more beautiful.

this looks like its going to be what Destiny 2 should have been.

thats not a bad thing as despite all its flaw's am still loving destiny (running Warlock on both PS4 and XB1S with occasional moments with Titan and Hunter on ps4) so if anthing the comparrison has me hyped

Reactions: bloodsnake007
It's looks nice and so on. But will it downgrade a bit when it will be release? Will it be a lot of fun after you have finish the game? I kinda fet up with robots and so on, this is maybe a CE or LE I going to get and not open haha.

I will look and read about it when it be release too see if it something to me. Looks a bit you need to spend 70% off your time just fly or go around the game to find what u looking for.

So, anyone giving the beta/demo a go?
Mines just downloading currently so hoping to give it a good go when I wake in the morning.

Those that have played: what do you all think?